News New club logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Blame Sydney Opera house for that mess. Literally had to do a revamp in an off seaosn due to their commission wanting 50k (if that’s was reported) for each season using the Opera House. I’d imagine Roosters, 6ers will change along with Sydney Kings who always have done so.
What mess ffs ! yout not even 1 of us

Not a huge fan of the new logo at the moment, but it may grow on me.

I suspect the greedy arseholes at the Opera House will have had something to do with it. First the Kings, now the Swans. I hope everyone else gets reamed for more than what we have. $ydney FC, ********s (nee Roosters) and Suxers (#Thundernation baby) should be required to change too.

Not a huge fan of the new logo at the moment, but it may grow on me.

I suspect the greedy arseholes at the Opera House will have had something to do with it. First the Kings, now the Swans. I hope everyone else gets reamed for more than what we have. $ydney FC, ********s (nee Roosters) and Suxers (#Thundernation baby) should be required to change too.
I am a fan , as will many others be champ. It embraces new and old.

I am a fan , as will many others be champ. It embraces new and old.

No doubt it will, but given the circumstances, I don't like how it's come about. I'll get used to it, I'll buy the merch, so one way or the other the club will benefit.

This is a crock, if we had a new logo it would be plastered over everything, would have to be the most unusual logo reveal launching through the AFL store. Someone having a lend here I reckon.
There you go, I have watched the video a few times now and it is growing on me, I am liking it, they say it’s 2 years in the making...it has an edge to it.

I don't mind it. Don't blame the club for wanting to be as progressive and innovative as possible and always looking for improvement wherever they can. The old logo was great but this one is cool too. That swan is much more aggressive which is a massive plus for me.

I honestly don't know why anyone cares.

It's a logo ... if you are over the age of 10, who gives a sh*t?!

Companies wouldn't spend years and millions if logos didn't matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back