New coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

So it was Micheal Aish who said on 5aa this morning that Bakme is a high chance of happening along with possibly Burns, I'm starting to believe.
Burns...... He finally gets here 9 years after he first applied

So it was Micheal Aish who said on 5aa this morning that Bakme is a high chance of happening along with possibly Burns, I'm starting to believe.
If Aish is spruiking it then yeah I am starting to think it could happen. If anyone here would know Balme Michael Aish would be right up there after a very very long association with him

Garbage, they're waiting until after the B&F, later this week. Even then, we'll only see a handful of delistings - more will follow after the end of trade week. This is a pattern the club has used for years.

It was tongue in cheek mate.. however I would like the club to show some conviction and intent instead of being the last to do everything..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thoughts on Burns, what role would he get and would he be any good for us. Was he at West Coast during their 2018 premiership or was he at Collingwood?

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Burns has been at Hawthorn for the last three seasons.

He's avoided the successful periods at West Coast, Collingwood and Hawthorn

Would be a huge improvement on where we were 12 months ago.

Understatement of the century. We probably could of plucked some homeless dude off the street and been in a better position then we were with Burton.

I'm not 100% sure what Solomon's credentials as a coach would be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be trying to entice Mcrae from Richmond back to SA. Has been outstanding in development role at Richmond with their young players and seconds sides - a couple of premierships I think and before that at Collingwood. He has been able to take a Lot of players and turn them into much better footballers than i thought capable. Glenelg boy who might be Looking to come back home

Hart and Godden sacked... Reilly's role to be determined....sorry for the guys involved (no one wants to lose their job, and it can hit hard mentally), but good to see we werent seduced into thinking we are "on the right direction" coaching wise after the last 5 weeks of the season....

Reilly is a tad unlucky, seeing the defence held up relatively well. That said, I am certainly not complaining so far.

Now for head of Matt Hass.

Reilly is a tad unlucky, seeing the defence held up relatively well. That said, I am certainly not complaining so far.

Now for head of Matt Hass.
Reilly sounds like he could stay, but a bit of water to go under the bridge yet.

The talk of Hart being given the choice months ago now validated

Reilly sounds like he could stay, but a bit of water to go under the bridge yet.

The talk of Hart being given the choice months ago now validated
Not like his Mrs has been spending the hard earned at Chaddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back