New coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Compared to what we have now?

Literally anyone.
948656-20070629simpsonscarbonrod.jpg

Why is there so much hate for Godden. Is any of it based on his known performance as a coach or is it because of our performance?

I’m a WWTFC member as well and he underachieved in his 10 years at the club. He is very dogmatic when it comes to setups and doesn’t change things up. That was evident at WWTFC and is now the same at the Crows.

Why is there so much hate for Godden. Is any of it based on his known performance as a coach or is it because of our performance?
I’m normally not one to blame assistant coaches. Honestly how would we really know how things are going internally or what the root causes are.

However Godden seems to have achieved basically an entire midfield group who don’t understand what he wants them to do, or can’t be bothered doing it.

Players standing around at stoppages not sure where they are supposed to be, or what they are supposed to be doing there.

Somebody new in charge of the midfield please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solomon getting paid out 600k (2 years @300k and gc putting it in this year's soft cap ). Makes no sense. Either he has fallen out with Dew or Dew feels threatened. I suspect the latter. Players apparently loved Solomon and a past player said he was the best coach there. Solomon went for the head coach at gc so possibly where the angst lay. Hope we are calling him

Solomon getting paid out 600k (2 years @300k and gc putting it in this year's soft cap ). Makes no sense. Either he has fallen out with Dew or Dew feels threatened. I suspect the latter. Players apparently loved Solomon and a past player said he was the best coach there. Solomon went for the head coach at gc so possibly where the angst lay. Hope we are calling him

Perhaps it’s the other way around and Solomon has angst at being overlooked and his attitude sucks? He’s also apparently on enormous money for an assistant. Eat the cap hit now and move on.

Solomon has been there for years throughout a pretty ****ed time in the Club with massive onfield and offfield issues, drug use, players leaving, etc etc. What does Solomon provide that is so good but didn’t help with any of those matters?

Im certainly not opposed to him being interviewed. But we shouldn’t just jump at the first assistant who has been let go. There will be plenty more.

So having heard nothing yesterday are we to assume Hart and Godden will be continuing in their positions next year?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

So having heard nothing yesterday are we to assume Hart and Godden will be continuing in their positions next year?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
No. The AFL pushed the date out of clubs needing to provide clarity to coaches on their contracts due to CoVid. Mick Godden mentioned on radio he expects to know his future in the next few weeks

No quality coach is going to move to Adelaide to be at a club this poorly run.

Pretty much, unless you had genuine love for Adelaide, you are going to steer clear of us.

All the money in the world isn't worth being in an organisation as s**t as ours at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back