New coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t see it, if Rahilly takes forwards we have every line covered with 5 in our coaching panel. Plus Godden and Younie
We still need to bring in development guys, I reckon that's where Thommo (unfortunately) fits

Cuts to the cap means we probably come back with less dev coaches I'd imagine which is a shame.
We don't have any currently. Godden comes in as SANFL coach, Younie above that then who.... Porps ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to Balme on 5AA last night, the health scare is only short term and said that he loves Adelaide the city and wouldn’t rule out moving back here when his health allows him to again. He said the role we offered him was attractive, so clearly if we approached against at the end of 2021 I think he would consider it if his health allows.

Looks like one of the coaches we were counting on fell through. So looks like the additions are VB, Burns, Rahilly. Was expecting a bit more.

Looks like one of the coaches we were counting on fell through. So looks like the additions are VB, Burns, Rahilly. Was expecting a bit more.
Expecting a bit more?

Its one of the biggest coaching retructures that we have had at the football club

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crows have finalised their coaching structure for 2021.

Matthew Nicks - head Coach
James Rahilly - Forward Coach
Nathan Vanberlo - Midfield Coach
Scott Burns - Defensive Coach
Matty Clarke -Ruck/AflW Coach
Heath Younie - head of Development supported by Reilly and Wright
Mick Godden - SANFL Coach
Football and Data Strategist - Chris Sheedy

Crows have finalised their coaching structure for 2021.

Matthew Nicks - head Coach
James Rahilly - Forward Coach
Nathan Vanberlo - Midfield Coach
Scott Burns - Defensive Coach
Matty Clarke -Ruck/AflW Coach
Heath Younie - head of Development supported by Reilly and Wright
Mick Godden - SANFL Coach
Football and Data Strategist - Chris Sheedy
This has been an excellent refresh. :thumbsu: Now hoping some good bonds are forged between players/coaches, and onwards and upwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back