Mod. Notice New Collingwood Board Mod - Welcome Swooop

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks muzzy and TRS and mdc, hopefully I can help the other guys out with what they do.

And I know, deep down in my heart, I'll only ever be a toe nail clipping to the great TOOOOOOVES!!!!!!!!

Congrats Swoop - How did you become a Mod?

If I remember correctly, Quicky likes foot rubs, shawthing's partial to a good pizza and Old Spice requires a weekly rendition of Greensleeves.

Luckily Jabsco is gone from the ranks; the less said about his odd and troubling needs, the better.

Congrats Swoop - How did you become a Mod?

Better watch out Swooop. Dave's here with his hard hitting investigative journalism!! Always there to ask the tough questions :)

If I remember correctly, Quicky likes foot rubs, shawthing's partial to a good pizza and Old Spice requires a weekly rendition of Greensleeves.

Luckily Jabsco is gone from the ranks; the less said about his odd and troubling needs, the better.

You promised you would never tell :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Dave, wrong place at the wrong time I think :eek:

Maybe it cos I'm in Perth thesedays and they needed a presence at the footy on saturday?

There's so many great people that could have done it that's for sure.

Hmmm, some subtle mind alteration techniques may also have softened you up to the decision...

a-clockwork-orange-2.jpg

Hi Dave, wrong place at the wrong time I think :eek:

Maybe it cos I'm in Perth thesedays and they needed a presence at the footy on saturday?

There's so many great people that could have done it that's for sure.

Not a lot to do here in the west is there..............:p

oops and well done you will do a great job

Not a lot to do here in the west is there..............:p

oops and well done you will do a great job

Thanks mate, yeah it's pretty quiet banged up in a hotel room every night.

Love the time difference though. can stay up all hours now.

PS beez, I notice you have a red dot instread of green dot that shows if you're online or whatever. s**t hope I didn't do that to you, cos I think i pressed the wrong button replying to you.

Sincerest apologies if i've inadvertantly e-vaporised you :eek:

PS beez, I notice you have a red dot instread of green dot that shows if you're online or whatever. s**t hope I didn't do that to you, cos I think i pressed the wrong button replying to you.

Sincerest apologies if i've inadvertantly e-vaporised you :eek:

lol, that's one of your many mod superpowers - the red dot is an online user set to invisible ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back