List Mgmt. New contracts all this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am relieved that we re signed beams. was a tad worried we would delist him at seasons end if he had another injury ravaged season

They say a one year extension but don't say when he is signed until. Is it just for next year?
Yep. This was the final year of his contract. Will give him peace of mind and ability to (hopefully) get on the park and play for a larger contract, while it should give the club a chance to get a good look at him in the seniors.

Congrats to Beams on the re-signing. Also if it was actually Beams who they intended on announcing a few weeks ago I can see why they had to recant the announcement.

Great decision. Really hope he can come on when he is back. I imagine the speed with which Taylor has come on and the success Zorko and Green have shown through the midfield may have had Claye despondent and wondering if his injuries were going to see him left behind. If nothing else this says, stay in there stick with it and you will get your chance.

Congrats to Beams on the re-signing. Also if it was actually Beams who they intended on announcing a few weeks ago I can see why they had to recant the announcement.

The silhouette lined up with that in the original "four shadows" banner.

Great news for Beamsy! I am a big fan and I can not wait for him to get on the park and have a consistent run of games in the seniors. I think the club have made the right decision by showing faith in him. I look forward to watching him tear up the seniors in the second half of this year. I truly believe he will be a quality player:thumbsu:

Gonna make a big difference to the side when fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From a practical perspective, I wonder if this deal was essentially sealed by Kerr before he left and it was just a matter of time to announce it, or if someone internally (Dean Warren perhaps) is pressing on with contract negotiations while Kerr's replacement is found?

I maintain that silhouette is Lester... Something may have gone awry with the timing

Lester's manager used his Bigfooty hype to push for a bigger payday. Well done guys!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back