News New contracts for Ebert and Hombsch

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty weird Hombsch is only signing on for another 2 years.

Good news though!
I agree. Getting Jack from GWS was was the shrewdest piece of work we've done in the last decade. Everything he has done since he got here has star quality all over it and he is pivotal to our chances of success moving forward. Would extend his contract longer in a heartbeat.

Who is still out of contract?

Best 22: Trengove, Pittard, (???)

Others: Ah Chee, (???)

The list of uncontracted players is shrinking fast. After Powell-Pepper and Frampton extended their stay at Port, Brad Ebert and Jack Hombsch have done the same. ...
What the feck are you doing Chris Davies? Get back to playing candy crush!

Would have thought 2 year's was a perfectly normal extension for Hombsch. Great news.

I've no doubt Pittard will sign and soon. I am worried about Jacko, we are playing him out of position and that could be detrimental to his career long term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good must it be turning up for work every day if you're Brad Ebert? Future secured at your family club and the only club you ever wanted to play for, and playing the best football of your life. Living the dream.
Quality guy as well, remember having a kick in the car park at West Lakes. We had been beaten by Sydney but he came out with a pizza, offered some to my son and then proceeded to kick the footy with him for 10 mins before driving off. Strangely, my son wasn't interested in kicking it with his dad that day afterwards.

How good must it be turning up for work every day if you're Brad Ebert? Future secured at your family club and the only club you ever wanted to play for, and playing the best football of your life. Living the dream.
Not to mention the birth of Leo, a new little heir to the Ebert-Obst football Dynasty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back