New Cricket Board Mod - Please welcome Corbies.

Gough

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thread starter Moderator #1
With the World Cup and Ashes coming up it's been decided that we can do with a new mod for this board and would like to hear input from you guys. If you want to raise your hand or if there's someone you think would do a good job let's be hearing from you. Applications/recommendations shut in about a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Oh thanks for all the support you pack of c***s :p:p

Seriously though I’ll add a vote for Ethdog, Kyptasic and The Speaker all ftw. They’d all be very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

corbies

Spec Moderator
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, WHam, Cronulla
Moderator #16
First of all thank you Gough for the warm welcome, I look forward to being the Warner to your Smith.

Secondly although this board can be a bit crazed at times I can genuinely say I've learnt a lot from the posters on this board (yes even you Doctor Gero) and I look forward to further fostering our shared passion for the silly sport that is cricket.

frankrizzo

Norm Smith Medallist
Great choice. Very active and doesn't get angered easily.
Sometimes we need a bloodthirsty moderator, the game threads in particular can get destroyed by just two people having their own little battle in public, tell them to ******** or be banned should be the only way with those idiots.

Gough

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thread starter Moderator #19
Sometimes we need a bloodthirsty moderator, the game threads in particular can get destroyed by just two people having their own little battle in public, tell them to ******** or be banned should be the only way with those idiots.
Report these posts we can't see absolutely everything.

Top Bottom