New Date for AGM

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Whatever, as I said, you can think whatever you want, it i doesn't bother me.

WTF are you bombing this thread then?!

* off and don't quote then misconstrue my comments again.

Any chance we can merge the last page of this with the current AGM thread Flawed Genius King Corey Twinkletoes

Look out, phase one of "don't vote for Ron Joseph" has officially begun.

I'm beginning to suspect that you have a paid position working for the NMFC board.

I'm beginning to suspect that you have a paid position working for the NMFC board.

Nah, I do it because I actually love the club and want it to be successful. I want to and do put in.

Couldn't think of anything worse than ending up one of those sad old *ers that just pisses and moans all day.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
WTF are you bombing this thread then?!

fu** off and don't quote then misconstrue my comments again.

Look out, phase one of "don't vote for Ron Joseph" has officially begun.

You don't have a membership.

You have no say.

Now, * off.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Nah, I do it because I actually love the club and want it to be successful. I want to and do put in.

Couldn't think of anything worse than ending up one of those sad old f***ers that just pisses and moans all day.

You're Sonja's mate and an inner city politics sycophant, which has sweet * all to do with actual football.

You are not any type of solution, you are actually symptomatic of the problem.

If you actually gave a * about the club, you would stop playing the shill.

My admiration and appreciation of Ron Joseph has no limits. He was as important as any other person, maybe the most important, in stopping the relocation. he has given so much to the NMFC through good and bad. Will be very interesting to see what he has to say as to why he is running for the board again. Oh, thats if the gods allow him to stand.

You're Sonja's mate and an inner city politics sycophant, which has sweet fu** all to do with actual football.

I was also your mate until you went nuts.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
You're Sonja's mate and an inner city politics sycophant, which has sweet fu** all to do with actual football.

You are not any type of solution, you are actually symptomatic of the problem.

If you actually gave a fu** about the club, you would stop playing the shill.
There is no problem, idiot.

The club is in a much better position than we've been in a long time.

You'd rather the club died because they don't reflect your miserable old campaigner politics.

You're not a member so have no say anyway.

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My admiration and appreciation of Ron Joseph has no limits. He was as important as any other person, maybe the most important, in stopping the relocation. he has given so much to the NMFC through good and bad. Will be very interesting to see what he has to say as to why he is running for the board again. Oh, thats if the gods allow him to stand.
Agreed gk.
I know there aren’t any statues of footy administrators, but if Arden St ever got a statue out the front, it should be of him

Thewlis Dish

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FGR
Would love for RJ to outline exactly what he thinks is wrong with how the club is being run and how he can positively impact it. He's not just anyone - he is someone that the board would clearly listen to and work with if asked, without the disruption of needing a board position to do so.

100% spot on GK, totally agree, if Ron is standing for the board, he has my vote for sure.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don’t merge historical threads with current ones. That’s woeful....just continue the friendly and light banter in the upcoming AGM.

It's possible to cross quote to other threads. Would have been better if that was just done initially. Maybe merge the recent comments, but certainly not the entire threads.

Don’t merge historical threads with current ones. That’s woeful....just continue the friendly and light banter in the upcoming AGM.

I specifically said the last page or so. Just the current comments

The Arden Precinct needs to be addressed. Here’s the latest draft of the council plans...

... and there’s nothing I can see in there that benefits us. Fair enough new people move into the area which is a great opportunity but there’s no extra oval and no space to expand.

How long before we have our Windy Hill moment and get pushed to Cragieburn because the local share garden won’t move.

With all those extra people and little open space the hallowed turf of Arden St will be worn out and covered in dog turds.

This needs to be our highest priority right now!

Swallow_Wood

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Arden Precinct needs to be addressed. Here’s the latest draft of the council plans...

... and there’s nothing I can see in there that benefits us. Fair enough new people move into the area which is a great opportunity but there’s no extra oval and no space to expand.

How long before we have our Windy Hill moment and get pushed to Cragieburn because the local share garden won’t move.

With all those extra people and little open space the hallowed turf of Arden St will be worn out and covered in dog turds.

This needs to be our highest priority right now!
That particular document has been posted here before and the club has responded to it with government, pitching for more involvement. It will be interesting to see where the next iteration of the plan leaves us.

Back