New Eminem....

Remove this Banner Ad

JuddyBuddy

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Yes, i know, the chorus sucks...a bit. But the rest is a really fun track!

Back by popular demand
Now pop a little Zantac or ant'-acid if you can
You're ready to tackle any task that is at hand
How does it feel, is it fantastic, is it grand?
Well look at all the massive masses in the stands
Shady man… no don’t massacre the fans
Damn, I think Kim Kardashians a man
She stomped him just cause he asked to put his hands
On her massive Gluteus maximus again
Squeeze it, then Squish it, then pass it to her friend
Can he come back as nasty as he can
Yes he can, can, don’t ask me this again
He does not mean to lesbian offend
But Lindsay please come back to seeing men
Samantha’s a 2, You’re practically a 10
I know you want me girl,
In fact I see your grin
(Now come in girl)

The enforcer, looking for more women to torture
Walk up to the cutest girl and Charlie Horse her
Sorry Portia, but what’s Ellen DeGeneres
Have that I don't, are you telling me tenderness?
Well I can be as gentle and as smooth as a gentleman
Give me my ventolin inhaler and 2 xenedrine
And I'll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner then
Nail her, 'Baby say hello to my little friend'
Brit f’rget K-Fed let’s cut off the middle man
Forget him or your gonna end up in the hospital again
And this time it won’t be for the Ritalin binge
Forget them other men, girl pay them little atten-tion
A little did I mention, that Jennifer's in-
Love with me John Mayer so sit on the bench
Man I swear them other guys you give ‘em an inch
They take a mile, they got style, but it isn't Slim

(Fart)
Damn girl I’m beginning to sprout an Alfalfa
Why should I wash my filthy mouth out
You think that’s bad you should hear the rest of my album
Never has there been such finesse and nostalgia
Man Cash, I don’t mean to mess up your gal but
Jessica Alba put a breast in my mouth (brrp)
Wowzers, I just made a mess of my trousers
And they wonder why I keep dressing like Elvis
Lord help us he's back in his pink Alf shirt
Looking like someone shrinked his outfit
I think he’s about to flip
Jessica rest assure, Superman’s here to rescue ya
Can you blame me?
You’re my Amy, I’m your Blake
Matter fact make me a birthday cake
With a saw blade in it to make my jail break
Baby, I think you just met your soul mate
(Now break it down girl)

:thumbsu:

Yes, i know, the chorus sucks...a bit.

the chorus is the best bit, catchy and original... cause nowadays u just hear cats like akon or t-pain on everyones chorus

not a fan of the accent he uses though, and he raps way too fast in some parts, but the structure is on point

looking forward to his second single cause its usually dark and serious

i actually was not feelin it at all when i first heard it, but after reading the lyrics like that i give it some more props, it'd be cool to hear a remix with a more enjoyable beat...which is strange cause its rare that dre will let me down

It's s**t.. Compared to his old stuff that is. The chorus IMO is the best part, beat is decent and I'm not hating it as much as when as i first heard it. Looking forward to Relapse 1&2.. He's had what is it 5 years? To write this album so there should be at least some good songs on the albums. It's still better than Just Lose It which was the lowest point of his career

Heeeey ya'll, c'mon he just fooling around as usually... The album is gotta be bomb. Its just gotta be...lol

Man I long for the days when Slim was a down and out, broke dude with nothing but some tapes and a mic, trying to earn some cash to support his daughter.

He has nothing to rap for anymore, hence since the MMLP, the quality has been few and far between.

Eminem show was alright, as was Lose Yourself, 8 Mile and Rabbit Run but thats about it. The whole Encore album was garbage pop.

I really hope Relapse goes back to the roots. Although its always going to be hard when he is a squillionaire witout a raw edge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can someone tell me why he is so far behind the beat on that 3am song? the only reason he was listenable is because he can keep pace with the click track but he was way off on that 1!!!

I'm saying he is changing his voice to sound terrible, just like Kanye did... I don't mean they sound the same... Although I've come to like the new Kanye, so after being brainwashed by hearing new Eminem stuff I'm sure I'll learn to deal with it and may even enjoy it.

Still, none of their new stuff beats any early Eminem/Kanye...

I'm saying he is changing his voice to sound terrible, just like Kanye did... I don't mean they sound the same... Although I've come to like the new Kanye, so after being brainwashed by hearing new Eminem stuff I'm sure I'll learn to deal with it and may even enjoy it.

Still, none of their new stuff beats any early Eminem/Kanye...

His voice won't be like that on every song on the album I'm sure, its just to suit the role of a pyschopathic killer

This 'joke' song pales in comparison to 'real slim shady' and 'without me', because in the latter two he was still rhyming hard with complex rhyme schemes.

This song here is on some 'just lose it' s**t... no cred whatsoever in my opinion...

I'm biased for em though, so I'm still hoping the album is good... keep in mind he hasn't released a great solo studio album for 7 yrs...

This 'joke' song pales in comparison to 'real slim shady' and 'without me', because in the latter two he was still rhyming hard with complex rhyme schemes.

This song here is on some 'just lose it' s**t... no cred whatsoever in my opinion...

I'm biased for em though, so I'm still hoping the album is good... keep in mind he hasn't released a great solo studio album for 7 yrs...

Because he's been out of the game for five of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back