Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I'm not the one who's the dickhead for a change. Grow the **** up. Being emotionally invested in your team doesn't mean you sulk, bitch and moan like a ******* child after a loss.

So you're a dickhead most of the time?? That much Ivd already ascertained from you coming on here & trying to establish standards on how to perceive/react to a loss. It's just the sort of copout Id expect from an armchair supporter who picks & chooses when to jump onboard the bandwagon.

Grow up? Give me a spell. You actually left your parents house yet numb nuts?

So you're a dickhead most of the time?? That much Ivd already ascertained from you coming on here & trying to establish standards on how to perceive/react to a loss. It's just the sort of copout Id expect from an armchair supporter who picks & chooses when to jump onboard the bandwagon.

Grow up? Give me a spell. You actually left your parents house yet numb nuts?
You do have a point tho. People are entitled to react how they react to a loss. Just like how people say it takes differing lengths of time and differing ways for people to mourn the loss of a person. Some people throw things at the TV and punch walls. Some people sit in silent shock. Some people carry on for a week in a shitty mood in their real life outside of football. Some people fall into a kind of numb daze. Some people go the opposite way....become overly high, cracking jokes, laughing a lot, etc.

Everyone is different and reacts differently.

However, what I disagree with is people telling other people that they're not real fans of a team BECAUSE of [add reason here].

You do have a point tho. People are entitled to react how they react to a loss. Just like how people say it takes differing lengths of time and differing ways for people to mourn the loss of a person. Some people throw things at the TV and punch walls. Some people sit in silent shock. Some people carry on for a week in a shitty mood in their real life outside of football. Some people fall into a kind of numb daze. Some people go the opposite way....become overly high, cracking jokes, laughing a lot, etc.

However, what I disagree with is people telling other people that they're not real fans of a team BECAUSE of [add reason here].
It goes in stages GG

You slowly get desensitised to it

i.e. Loss to Ravens = most depressed ever in life

Loss to Seahawks = numb

Loss to Colts = who gives a * anymore, cracking jokes, but still livid

Yeah look you're right on the last point. It was beyond midnight & 10 stubbies when I wrote, but I'm glad you do you acknowledge my point re reactions to loss etc.

No one can tell another supporter how to react/perceive a loss.

Anyway...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
#Patriots are parting ways with offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo, sources say. One day after Tom Brady took a record number of hits

Can't say I'm surprised to read this.
Interesting given the OL looked like a strength of the team (when the Pats were flying) given it was a healthy unit. It'll be interesting to see who they replace him with but following Scarnecchia was always going to be a poison chalice.

The only one not carrying on like a spoilt child. :fire:

No way man, he just doesn't care like the other fans.

That guy who cried for hours, that's some fandom right there. A tip of my hat good sir.

Now carry on the infighting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FfntDO4.jpg

Matt Forte will not be retained by the Bears, this has been confirmed by both him and the Bears.

He would be an excellent pick up, he has come out and said its now not about the money , he just wants to play in a super bowl.

Media speculation is that he wants to join a contender. BB is a big fan its just if we could afford him.

New England would be an ideal landing spot for him.

Make it happen Mr Kraft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back