Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like Brissett has shown some really good signs in the off-season.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a few plays in the 4 games GOAT is out and probably eventually see JG traded down the track.

Sounds like Brissett has shown some really good signs in the off-season.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a few plays in the 4 games GOAT is out and probably eventually see JG traded down the track.
JAG troubles me. Sure, there are going to be growing pains but he looks far too confused too often. He looks a much better QB when he makes a decision and trusts it. Mind you, Gronk changes everything so let's see how his 4 game starter audition goes. If Bradford and his pathetic career can net that sort of return, all JAG needs to do is prove he's starter calibre.

Man the Cardinals played like ass but that was a great win.

Not sure why they delayed the last timeout call so long... but got away with it (much like the Super Bowl, I feel)
For the most part, the Patriots forced them into poor play. Outside of some circus catches by Larry Fitzgerald, some silly turnovers and some questionable officiating, that game should never have been that close.

I had that pencilled in as a loss, so very happy to steal a win in Arizona. Even if we get to week 5 at 2-2, I'm confident Brady can get us to the playoffs from there so today is a real bonus.

Jimmy was great. Made most of the passes he needed to. If he keeps that up, the Pats will have teams come asking after him after Week 5 which could be interesting.

We got lucky with the missed FG, but then we also kept them in it with the fumbles.

Overall, another pleasing result at the University of Phoenix Stadium!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a bad feeling about this game hopefully Gronk is back. Just seems like a game a rookie qb will get ahead himself in. Hopefully Suh doesn't kill him or step on his ankles
As time has proven, you shouldn't have a bad feeling about any Patriots games. They're a more than reasonable chance to win every contest which, as a sporting fan, is all you can ask for. Also, Ryan Tannehill is s**t.

What a s**t campaigner of a result. Patriots rolling, Garoppolo looking every bit like he's worth two first round draft picks, the D on fire then suddenly, it all goes to s**t. Sure, the Patriots won but they're going to have to roll with their third string QB, on a short week, with a D who capitulated to Ryan ******* Tannehill.

FFS.

Chris Long is carrying your defence.

Getting him for a bargain and winning a superbowl off his back - congrats.
He's been very good larkis. I also noticed, he's almost a quarter of the way to his total one season win tally already. Bennett and Long must be loving life in Foxboro.

He's been very good larkis. I also noticed, he's almost a quarter of the way to his total one season win tally already. Bennett and Long must be loving life in Foxboro.
Severely underrated player. Surprised he didn't get a mega deal but he valued playing for the Patriots more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back