Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Saw this on reddit

Brady audibles the steeler d's audible for a corner blitz

Brady craves zone coverage… as most accurate QB's would also.. it's not rocket science. This kinda audible is something I expect Brady to call in the SB.

Hogan isn't a 10/10 safe hands WR in my books but with SOFT coverage as we see in this clip, he'll get enough time to wrap his mitts around the ball and make a few plays.. how the Steeler DC allowed him to roam at will without a minder within the same area code was mind boggling. Wonder if Falcons Richard Smith was paying attention to the CC? Sometimes you wonder what the hell the opposing DC is thinking when you see the same WR continually getting open and making play after play with both feet on the ground on the reception.

bangbang

All Australian
Aug 21, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
green bay, liverpool, parramatta
Goodluck fellas, wish my mob was coming up against you guys. Think you will get over the line. Its just had your season written all over it. Am a sucker for storylines and brady leading a 80yard 2min drive to finish up 34-31 has it all over it

Simple Jack

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Webber, Ricciardo, NE Patriots
I am still in a state of disbelief. In the third we'd gone outside to throw the football and just keep a casual eye on Atlanta's win.

Utterly amazing.

My God that was intense.

My daughter and I both had the day off :):D:):D ............ and what a come back......... thats why you can never count The Patriots out if there theoretically enough time to win because TB 12 never panics.

how was that Edelman catch. :D

So Fellow Patriots ..... what do we say now that we have won # 5.

Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhh.

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
:football::football::football::football::football:

Roger Goodell go :pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop: crap in your hands and :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:.

Back