Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

If you need a genuine laugh go read this week's edition of #*@! pats fans in the weekly thread. I hope LA meets my old man at a train station one day :D Don't think he lives in Melbourne tho. My father has been a pats fan since 71. They had the number one pick that year and selected Jim Plunkett. Listened to games on short wave radio and bought US newspapers to get scores weekly. There's a few.. a very few on here with similar stories. Until Don Lane came along and it was like Christmas for him. Watched a few decades of suckage and now hears crap like this and laughs his ass off. I'm actually going to let him read this stuff for laughs tomorrow at lunch. Thanks bf

Anyway wanted to come in and see if anyone posted about the Harrison cut. Tbh I'd be very surprised if we signed him. That wouldn't make it less likely just don't see it myself.

If you need a genuine laugh go read this week's edition of #*@! pats fans in the weekly thread. I hope LA meets my old man at a train station one day :D Don't think he lives in Melbourne tho. My father has been a pats fan since 71. They had the number one pick that year and selected Jim Plunkett. Listened to games on short wave radio and bought US newspapers to get scores weekly. There's a few.. a very few on here with similar stories. Until Don Lane came along and it was like Christmas for him. Watched a few decades of suckage and now hears crap like this and laughs his ass off. I'm actually going to let him read this stuff for laughs tomorrow at lunch. Thanks bf

Anyway wanted to come in and see if anyone posted about the Harrison cut. Tbh I'd be very surprised if we signed him. That wouldn't make it less likely just don't see it myself.

Love it.
When I first started following the Pats I listened on the short wave also.
One of the exchange students I went to school with would ring me every Sunday night /Monday morning with results unless we played early Monday morning.

I was a bit of a bandwagoner and started half way through the 85 season.

Love it.
When I first started following the Pats I listened on the short wave also.
One of the exchange students I went to school with would ring me every Sunday night /Monday morning with results unless we played early Monday morning.

I was a bit of a bandwagoner and started half way through the 85 season.

That's an awesome story too, great stuff. The old man tried to get me into it for a while but I played baseball as a kid and focused on baseball till I moved to Boston in 03. I got a night job at a Boston sports bar and my new friends at the time were not having any of me not being a football fan. After spending the whole of pre season teaching me the game I was ready and the bills smashed us lol. I told them about afl and how Melbourne sucked and I was bad luck....the rest is history :)

Worth the 5am wake-up on a holiday.

Thought the D (minus Butler and Gilmore) adapted well in the second half, particularly the D-line. M. Flowers was surprisingly good too. The corners are a worry. Benjamin tore us up twice this year, would hate to see him when he's healthy...

Brady needs to work on his slow starts. Can't seem to get going until the second half. Looked like good D on the pick, but still.

Lewis is tremendous. He'll probably get paid elsewhere beyond this season but I love him.

Credit to the Bills though, tough game before they imploded in the second half. Another year under McVay and they'll be very good.

Arrrgh Yes what a lovely Christmas Present :santa::gift: to wake up and see that we have "pantsed" the Bills.

Now one more regular season game against the Flotsam and Jetsam that exists South of New England , the gangrene air craft crash.

Come on Patriots do your job.
:pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop:
download.jpg
:pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop:

As Robert Kraft so aptly said:

" Jealousy and Envy are incurable diseases. "

images.jpg images-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legendary melts happening on this forum daily now. We've well and truly driven them mad. Some of the crap being spewed is hilarious. I try to put myself in their shoes and understand but I still wouldn't be that much of a lunatic to wish or say some of the stuff that gets said around here. I still remember people celebrating Tom Brady's acl like what utter losers. It's only football after all. Each year only one champ. We've had a great ride and I'll enjoy it till the end. Franky at this point I just laugh and smh for the most part. Bling on pats. You're one of if not the best team ever

Legendary melts happening on this forum daily now. We've well and truly driven them mad. Some of the crap being spewed is hilarious. I try to put myself in their shoes and understand but I still wouldn't be that much of a lunatic to wish or say some of the stuff that gets said around here. I still remember people celebrating Tom Brady's acl like what utter losers. It's only football after all. Each year only one champ. We've had a great ride and I'll enjoy it till the end. Franky at this point I just laugh and smh for the most part. Bling on pats. You're one of if not the best team ever

Bro it happens to all champion sides.... there's losers and winners. The losers are haters. Same s**t was spued out constantly at Hawthorn during their 3 peat stage. The losers can't cope.

We're in the midst (admittedly the latter stages) of a remarkable dynasty. Enjoy the ride because you'll probably never see anything like it again.

I learnt from the Brisbane three-peat to not take things for granted.

I don't take it for granted trust me. After 04 I wasn't sure we'd get ever back after 2011. It just keeps going and will probably continue to to till bb walks out the door. As for hating I get it but seriously constantly winging about fans or rules doesn't make it any less painful surely

I don't take it for granted trust me. After 04 I wasn't sure we'd get ever back after 2011. It just keeps going and will probably continue to to till bb walks out the door. As for hating I get it but seriously constantly winging about fans or rules doesn't make it any less painful surely

This is a team that isn't going to give up its elite standards easily. Reckon they will continue to remain a force even post Brady and Bill.

Arrrgh Yes what a lovely Christmas Present :santa::gift: to wake up and see that we have "pantsed" the Bills.

Now one more regular season game against the Flotsam and Jetsam that exists South of New England , the gangrene air craft crash.

I have to say Ive been impressed with the jets inc their effort today, they are punching well above their weight. Don't think they will beat us but they deserve credit they havent laid down and died like some.

And in another classic BB move after James Harrison was unclaimed on waivers .

Mike Garafolo of NFL Network and EPSN reports that Harrison visited and will be signing with The Patriots to bolster their front seven.

Harrison last played for the Steelers only two weeks ago against the Pats.

The story looks to be real as this appeared on Instragram a few minutes ago.

jhharrison92 Finally a teammate thats older than me!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: @tombrady

With a picture of himself and TB12.

This will surely add another intersting story line to the AFC Title should the Steelers play the Pats on the way to the SB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back