Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Our d’s a shitload better than Pittsburgh’s too & wont concede 20pts let alone 40.

We’ll be fine.
Jacksonville's D, especially in the trenches, matches up well against New England. To slow down their pass rush, a healthy dose of screens to Lewis and White is in order. You've also got the short to intermediate routes, which Brady excels in.

For the Pats D, contain Fournette and force Bortles to win the game. If the Pats force Bortles to win, they'll be on to the Super Bowl.

If we play with the same focus and intensity we did for 3 quarters yesterday, then we will win.

Give them a head start and it will be tough, their confidence would be sky high.

But that’s the problem we just don’t start well and it’s a concern. It would be a nice change for the Patriots to play four full quarters.

That said it will be a huge ask for the Jags to come to Foxborough and win and if they do then all credit to them.

Good to see the Vikes and Jags in the last four. I would never had believed that at the start of the season that Jags could get this far.

Haven’t conceded more than 17pts at home since we wiped slate clean post rd 4. Jags will need need to put on 25-30 minimum to be a good chance of winning.

Just sayin...
Whenever I hear stuff like that I just think of Brady's press conference prior to the 07 Superbowl where he laughed at the reporter who said NE would only score 17

Burkhead would be an massive inclusion if he comes up.
He strengthens the running game and we will need that component of the game to function well to beat the Jags.

Like last weeks inclusion of Hogan did,
Burkhead gives McDaniels and Brady a lot more options. Burkhead is a hybrid and is a RB that’s a Swiss Army knife.

He has been a great pickup and he has been missed big time whilst he has been out injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burkhead would be an massive inclusion if he comes up.
He strengthens the running game and we will need that component of the game to function well to beat the Jags.

Like last weeks inclusion of Hogan did,
Burkhead gives McDaniels and Brady a lot more options. Burkhead is a hybrid and is a RB that’s a Swiss Army knife.

He has been a great pickup and he has been missed big time whilst he has been out injured.
Even Gillislee at this point would be valuable.

This is what defines an intelligent franchise... whether you LOVE or HATE them.. it's all about establishing a standard and sticking to it. They're grown-ups first and foremost.

Hopefully just precautionary checks.

I think he is done for the day. Making a comeback all the more difficult.

Thug Act by Church I don't think we have heard the last of this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back