Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been s**t for the past three years unfortunately. Ever since he started breaking down in 2016 really.

You'll have to occasional flash of hope but he keeps making errors that keep costing his team games, then he really pisses me off when he keeps saying "I've got to be better" as a 10+ year vet in the NFL, well no s**t Sherlock .. it's been a wicked "revenge tour" that you promised Cam. Really awesome. 👌 You sure showed me 😂

Tried telling any Panthers fan who would listen he was done, bout none of them here wanted to hear common sense. 🎓

Onwenu has been a bright spot too. Great find on the O-line and one of the highest graded rookies so far this year.

Hope we move on Gilmore before the deadline but his untimely injury might put a stop to that.
The way I see the current roster, I'm happy to build around the following:

Offense
QB:
RB: Damien Harris, J.J. Taylor
FB:
WR:
TE: Devin Asiasi, Dalton Keene
OL: Joe Thuney, Isaiah Wynn, Mike Onwenu, Hjalte Froholdt, Yodney Cajuste, Jermaine Eluemunor

Defence
DL: Byron Cowart, Chase Winovich, Josh Uche
LB: Anfernee Jennings
CB: J.C. Jackson, Jonathan Jones
SY: Kyle Dugger, JoeJuan Williams

Special Teams
KI:
PU: Jake Bailey
PR:
KR:
LS: Joe Cardona

As one can see, the Patriots have a serious problem at the skill positions on O and on D, in the front 7. BB needs to change what he's doing at WR because it's terribly failing the team. College QBs aren't having problems transitioning to the NFL anymore but I fear the reliance on making Ernhardt-Perkins concepts too complex too early is what's holding back the development of a lot of our kids.

The Pats have what should be a decent foundation to start a rebuild but we desperately need playmakers at almost every positional group. Coaching is one thing but we need impact players. Throw them to the wolves and let's see what happens.

Look, we suck but at least not enough to lose to the Jets.

Also, force a FG attempt in the red zone, 4th and 5 and then give up a 5 yard penalty for 12 men on the field. I know it didn't end up costing them but I'll be damned if that wasn't the most quintessential Jets play (outside of the butt fumble perhaps).

Huge effort on D. Thought they’d run us off the park, but to contain them to under 100 scrimmage yards was always going to work favourably for us.

Don’t think I’ve seen our O line look this good in a long time, which augurs well for our backfield. Harris & Rex are giving us some serious punch!

Well well well.

I am on holidays in the South West ( Yallingup) Gods Own Country.

Only just got back to the apartment after a long days touring and low and behold I read that we beat the RAVENS.

Can’t say I honestly expected that result .

Pleasing to say the least.

Meyers has been both underused and underrated for a while now.

Now back to drinking some of Wilyabrup’s finest. 🍷

Cheers.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well well well.

I am on holidays in the South West ( Yallingup) Gods Own Country.

Only just got back to the apartment after a long days touring and low and behold I read that we beat the RAVENS.

Can’t say I honestly expected that result .

Pleasing to say the least.

Meyers has been both underused and underrated for a while now.

Now back to drinking some of Wilyabrup’s finest. 🍷

Cheers.

Many a fond memory bunny hopping along Caves rd in the Perth days. Gods country it is indeed.....lap up the win.

i like Bills attitude... there was a clear line at 2-5.....tank or re-aim for the playoffs. 👍

That’s the Patriot Way . 😉

That win feels like it's been coming all year. We've had some surprisingly good performances against decent opposition but kept shitting the bed on the last drive.

That wasn't perfect, but it was nice to close one of those out. Felt far more normal.

Back to earth today. What a horrid loss & even more embarrassing given how beaten up they were on offense. Do we even have a pass rush? Watson could’ve cooked a crumpet & a cuppa on just a about every snap.

Thought we abandoned the run far too early as well against the worst run D in the comp. Harris could’ve easily worked into that game.

These are pointless wins. All it does is delve us further into no man’s land & further away from a premium pick. We are so mediocre it’s isn’t funny. Prefer we bin Newton & start Stid last 5 games.
The problem is desiring a high pick becomes futile as Belichick prefers to trade down and collect multiple lesser value assets then shop from the bargain bin. If only he could draft WRs like he does O-linemen and CBs.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back