Media New Era, New Logo: Dragons FFC Image Revamp Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I probably should have run the new logo's final design through the leadership group and Ljp86 first before posting this, but what the hell.

With a change in captaincy comes a freshening up of Dragons FFC's image, in both posting style and visuals.

After a few seasons, I felt it was time to give the Dragons logo and jumpers a fresh coat of paint, and after consulting the leadership group and club legends, I've personally undertaken the labour of refreshing the club's look.

So, without further ado, here is the new Dragons FFC logo, in all its half an hour in the Adobe creative suite after being little more than rough sketches for a month or so glory!

new dragons logo.png

Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!​

I probably should have run the new logo's final design through the leadership group and Ljp86 first before posting this, but what the hell.

With a change in captaincy comes a freshening up of Dragons FFC's image, in both posting style and visuals.

After a few seasons, I felt it was time to give the Dragons logo and jumpers a fresh coat of paint, and after consulting the leadership group and club legends, I've personally undertaken the labour of refreshing the club's look.

So, without further ado, here is the new Dragons FFC logo, in all its half an hour in the Adobe creative suite after being little more than rough sketches for a month or so glory!

View attachment 606019

Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!​

Sorry, but that is absolute s**t !

Nothing wrong with old logo, just needed to add red to the color scheme .....red being synonymous with Dragons, and dragon fire

Hoping this is a joke !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHen I look at that, it looks like the Dragons are an under tens social sports club.
If they were the most hated club last season ......this season, they'll be the most laughed at

Hatchy1992 surely you didn't condone this .......tell me it aint so

If they were the most hated club last season ......this season, they'll be the most laughed at

Hatchy1992 surely you didn't condone this .......tell me it aint so

No one did, he didn't show anyone.

Which to me shows that deep down, he knows its s**t and it would have been criticised.

No one did, he didn't show anyone.

Which to me shows that deep down, he knows its s**t and it would have been criticised.

You don't change a clubs image, without consultation .......surely you not only consult the LG, but also take a poll of your list ......well, that's if you have a list of course :oops:

2ba.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back