News New Era player-designed caps

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
These have surfaced on the Lions shop - Zorko's is a beauty.

Note these are limited run caps.

Linky

1654681884338-png.1419612

My son showed me these earlier and his first comment was that they arent in Lions colours particulalry the Zorko one in Bombers colours.

My own thought is that I dont mind them and I love the idea of a baseball style cap like the US ones but we the afl teams don't have a unique font for the B or BL like say the NY or LA or alot of the other US teams. Not the Lions fault tho. I like the first 2 as a nod to our club and its history, though wheres the BEars one, just not the colours. Have no doubt theyll be a huge hit and the club will sell lots of them.

My son showed me these earlier and his first comment was that they arent in Lions colours particulalry the Zorko one in Bombers colours.

My own thought is that I dont mind them and I love the idea of a baseball style cap like the US ones but we the afl teams don't have a unique font for the B or BL like say the NY or LA or alot of the other US teams. Not the Lions fault tho. I like the first 2 as a nod to our club and its history, though wheres the BEars one, just not the colours. Have no doubt theyll be a huge hit and the club will sell lots of them.
Well to be fair, Zorko's has a "Fitzroy Red" logo, Cal Ah Chee's is using navy, white and red border around the letters, Bez's one has a white B with a maroon shadow on a navy cap - I don't mind that to be honest.

As far as Bears, they had a yellow bears hat and then a maroon one in the last few releases (you may have missed them). Also keep in mind these are the player collabs, there are Lions official caps that are more in the team colours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back