Tassie4ever

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Hey Tassie4ever, there are plenty of us that have opinions on many things happening to The Brisbane Lions. If some of the opinions or thoughts are not the same as yours.....SUCK IT UP! On this forum, they are entitled to express their opinions providing they are not offensive or disrespectful which MM's post was neither. Rudeness like your post isn't called for.

Does that mean I'm allowed to express an opinion too?

MM's views were disrespectful of a person who has put in $millions off his own bat to support the Lions at our new home as a minimum of research would have shown.

405E6945-5323-4FC0-B792-F6EA9FA607A1.png

Tassie4ever

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Hawthorn
No fan of Mr. Pisasle who I know reasonably well (well enough not to particularly like him anyway) but the stuff he and his successor have been pinged with is totally mickey mouse.

If this is the best the CCC can do then they are a waste money.

I await the usual dump.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Maroon Monsoon

All Australian
Oct 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Does anyone know what the dimensions for the oval at Springfield will be? Did we follow the west coast approach and build to mcg dimensions, or will it replicate the gabba?

Maroon Monsoon

All Australian
Oct 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Strange they're so similar in size, I always got the impression the gabba was a smaller oval. Must be the smaller grand stand area

Back