Brighton Homes Arena (Springfield) discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

The Western Australians beg to differ.

Whenever I get a bit down in the dumps about how bleak state politics are in Vic, I ask my mate on the Gold Coast how are things going with Mayor Tom Tate.

The last I heard he was now part of a religious cult & had hired a spiritual adviser using tax payer money.

Seriously. Even more entertaining than Mayor Joe Quimby.

Whenever I get a bit down in the dumps about how bleak state politics are in Vic, I ask my mate on the Gold Coast how are things going with Mayor Tom Tate.

The last I heard he was now part of a religious cult & had hired a spiritual adviser using tax payer money.

Seriously. Even more entertaining than Mayor Joe Quimby.

Tate is the scum of the Earth.

Would that accident last night that's all over this mornings news have caused havoc for anyone wanting to get in or out of Springfield last night? Seemed like a 6 hour commute for some wanting to get back to Brisbane...allegedly!

The accident last night was on the logan motorway at heathwood. It did not impact anyone getting in and out of springfield. The one this morning was inbound at sumner heading into the city. It seems like people think there is only one way in and out of springfield…. This is false and not the case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're taking the Logan Motorway to get to Springfield from Brisbane, you're clearly not concerned about getting there quickly anyway
Driving Marge Simpson GIF by VDOT

I was having a look at the live feed earlier today and it is looking like they are very close to laying the turf.

Doing the sub-surface drainage currently by the look of it.

But if you already think locating our base at Springfield is a bad idea you might use it as evidence that you're correct
Except it is baseless. There is more than one way to get to places. FYI I live around the corner and am more than happy about it. But I also work out of murrarie and deal with traffic like most other people and find an alternative route. The facility is happening so people may as well focus their energy on something else.

Except it is baseless. There is more than one way to get to places. FYI I live around the corner and am more than happy about it. But I also work out of murrarie and deal with traffic like most other people and find an alternative route. The facility is happening so people may as well focus their energy on something else.

The term "flogging a dead horse" springs to mind.

The accident last night was on the logan motorway at heathwood. It did not impact anyone getting in and out of springfield. The one this morning was inbound at sumner heading into the city. It seems like people think there is only one way in and out of springfield…. This is false and not the case
That is why I asked the question!!!
Again reported this morning that there was another accident on the Centenary hwy...thats 3 accidents in 3 days having some kind of traffic affect in that area.

That is why I asked the question!!!
Again reported this morning that there was another accident on the Centenary hwy...thats 3 accidents in 3 days having some kind of traffic affect in that area.
Well to put it in perspective the closest of any of the three accidents was 11km away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back