Feedback New features and New Issues in Forum version 2.1

Remove this Banner Ad

reacts.png

I'm a fan however, this irks me a bit. Can we unbold the type of reaction or even delete it altogether and just leave the emoji?

Especially the "with šŸ‘Like" - just feels too busy.

Or another idea, "DemonJim Haha'd your post in the thread..."

reacts.png

I'm a fan however, this irks me a bit. Can we unbold the type of reaction or even delete it altogether and just leave the emoji?

Especially the "with šŸ‘Like" - just feels too busy.

Or another idea, "DemonJim Haha'd your post in the thread..."
No I think it is fine.

Chief can the ā€œjump to newā€ button be replicated at the bottom of the page please?

Just being lazy and trying to avoid the need to scroll back to the top to find it after following a link back to an old page.

Hi Chief

Did the GIF issue get fixed?

No - per the other thread, itā€™s an issue with the third party editor they use.

Itā€™s Froala if you are inclined to investigate more, I wonā€™t have time really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief i have a bit of a philosophical issue with the new reaction vs like feature.

on our profiles, and avatar section, how many times we've been "liked" is an ingrained part of BF over the last number of years. Getting points for them, awards, etc.

Now, if people choose any other reaction instead, it doesn't add to our current "like" tally and what's more, if people go back and start changing old likes to reactions instead, our "like" tally drops -- as is happening to me now :( as someone is doing to me now.

i personally don't care, more important things in life....but, in a philosophical sense, or functional sense, these new reactions are making "likes" and their very ingrained part of BF now redundant.

is there a solution to this growing endemic?
removing the importance of "likes" in our avatar section and profiles?
including any reaction as a "like"?
some other idea?

Chief i have a bit of a philosophical issue with the new reaction vs like feature.

on our profiles, and avatar section, how many times we've been "liked" is an ingrained part of BF over the last number of years. Getting points for them, awards, etc.

Now, if people choose any other reaction instead, it doesn't add to our current "like" tally and what's more, if people go back and start changing old likes to reactions instead, our "like" tally drops -- as is happening to me now :( as someone is doing to me now.

i personally don't care, more important things in life....but, in a philosophical sense, or functional sense, these new reactions are making "likes" and their very ingrained part of BF now redundant.

is there a solution to this growing endemic?
removing the importance of "likes" in our avatar section and profiles?
including any reaction as a "like"?
some other idea?
The score can be edited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back