Feedback New features and New Issues in Forum version 2.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief are there any issues with chrome on PC? Since Monday night I'm not getting drop downs activating when I hover the mouse over them, I'm being asked to confirm permission when I like a post, and I'm getting no message window when I attempt to reply to a post (just the send and other buttons)

Have rebooted a couple of times, and tried again lat night and this morning (no change)

Chief are there any issues with chrome on PC? Since Monday night I'm not getting drop downs activating when I hover the mouse over them, I'm being asked to confirm permission when I like a post, and I'm getting no message window when I attempt to reply to a post (just the send and other buttons)

Have rebooted a couple of times, and tried again lat night and this morning (no change)
This sounds weird - it is only Chrome?

Got Javascript switched on?

This sounds weird - it is only Chrome?

Got Javascript switched on?

Yes, only Chrome (I'm using MS Edge now to do this)

yes, chrome has javascript enabled

yes, its weird as s**t! :p

Standard advice when weird stuff happens is nuke your browser cookies and cache.

Chief ... anyone else getting this huge ad above and around the forum page? Just showed up on Google Chrome on my desktop a few days ago. ETA: Also on Internet Explorer.

Last edited:
Chief ... anyone else getting this huge ad above and around the forum page? Just showed up on Google Chrome on my desktop a few days ago. ETA: Also on Internet Explorer.

View attachment 742758

Skin ads have been around for a long time. Did you have a platinum membership expire recently?

Tried clearing your browser cache? That often fixes weird little issues like this.

Tried clearing your browser cache? That often fixes weird little issues like this.

Am on the road for about a month, but will do when I return. Thanks for checking in

Forum is giving me a fair bit of grief, in the way of freezing. I'm having to regularly restart my browser on my mobile (I'm on Android). Slowing down (without freezing) on my computer too.

I'm using Chrome on both devices.

Forum is giving me a fair bit of grief, in the way of freezing. I'm having to regularly restart my browser on my mobile (I'm on Android). Slowing down (without freezing) on my computer too.

We know what it is and we are fixing it today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The page no longer fits the screen on my iPods. Changing the style is only effective for a few seconds. It is making Bigfooty unusable.

How is it going now? Ad agent found an error and fixed it.

The page no longer fits the screen on my iPods. Changing the style is only effective for a few seconds. It is making Bigfooty unusable.
Found it - ad agent stuff up again.

Getting it fixed now.

That looks fixed now. Very sorry for inconvenience caused.

Ad agent again stuffing up settings.

Got the same problem on the iPad. Have to scroll across to read the page, or make it smaller and can hardly see the writing.
How is it now? They just put settings changes through.

Twitter posts don't show up. At first I believe it was adblock which I disabled, but could still click on the "Couldn't load" message or similar, but now that doesn't appear, might be just me I feel? Disabled some addons I thought could cause problems but still no dice. EDIT: Ah, figured it out, it's the DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials addon which has tracking protection which blocks the Twitter links. What sort of tracking is there involved with Twitter links though?

Last edited:
Twitter posts don't show up. At first I believe it was adblock which I disabled, but could still click on the "Couldn't load" message or similar, but now that doesn't appear, might be just me I feel? Disabled some addons I thought could cause problems but still no dice. EDIT: Ah, figured it out, it's the DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials addon which has tracking protection which blocks the Twitter links. What sort of tracking is there involved with Twitter links though?

View attachment 752743
You’d have to ask DDG why they’re blocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back