New Festival Music Draft Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

morton09

All Australian
Sep 12, 2008
morwell
AFL Club
Richmond
anyone interested?? i just came out of hibernation and im looking for some entertainment, i will only run it if people are interested coz the second time i tried it was s**t.

was great fun the first time.

I don't think i'd be apart of it this time round but hope it gets going so I can watch all the selections take place

yeah before anyone says yes, just make sure you know what your in for, big time commitment, but a good experience.

How much time commitment are we talking about? I rather listen to my music than spend weeks doing a music draft.

so thats 6 players including me how many do you guys think would be appropriate 10?? 12? 14??

it's going to be great this time. I can jump in on the thread and say "hey what about this band, why hasn't anyone drafted them yet?" and ruin it for everyone
:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't take that much time really, just need to make a bit of a list, and then jump on semi-regularly to check whether it is your turn or not.

I commited far too much energy to this last time around to consider playing again. Were great times though, for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back