Toast Fitness Boss Jarrod Wade

Remove this Banner Ad

Ripping up the turf as they always do before each pre-season. I saw it on the news last week.

They need to do more then that clearly an issue with the surface under the turf.

I hope they address it.

Can't Melanotan II be used for erectile disfunction and as a tanning supplement?
James certainly noted the sensitivity to the sun, but perhaps had taken it for other reasons as you allude.

He had a 3 dayer - so the story goes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They need to do more then that clearly an issue with the surface under the turf.

I hope they address it.
They have inspected it a couple years ago and there isn't anything wrong with it. Isn't there a concrete tunnel underneath? Not sure much can be done about that.

They have inspected it a couple years ago and there isn't anything wrong with it. Isn't there a concrete tunnel underneath? Not sure much can be done about that.

There is, but it passes well below the foundations of the Holden Centre and AAMI park, so it would be many meters deep so not an issue.

(ie: nothing like Marvel Stadium)

Initially read that as ‘Pies appoint Jarrad Waite as new fitness boss’ ... and nearly spat out my evening tipple

We could blow it up.

Can't Melanotan II be used for erectile disfunction and as a tanning supplement?
James certainly noted the sensitivity to the sun, but perhaps had taken it for other reasons as you allude.
Oh mosdef. Well documented that Hirdy walked around the club at nights doing his impersonation of "Rudolph the red nose reindeer."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Masked Magician I'm only 6 minutes in but I like what I see.
He comes across as knowledgeable and explains it in a clear manner.
The clear messaging seems to be a common theme, (which is fantastic).
Thanks for posting.

Wouldn't that be the first are that they'd use them?
I had the timeline explained to me from a essendon mate. He arrived at the end of the program (feb) woudn't have been involved, but maybe knew about it, or had an inking something was going on.

Anyway, doesn't matter, been quite a while since then and he clearly has been involved in other organisations since.

and put on some bulk.

Wouldn't that be great?

I try to be realistic about how much muscle the kids can pile on over a 3- month period given how much running they also do, especially the "hard-gainer" ectomorphs.

Having said that if Jarrod is worth his salt those kids could be measurably stronger and more powerful by the start of the 2022 season.

Wouldn't that be great?

I try to be realistic about how much muscle the kids can pile on over a 3- month period given how much running they also do, especially the "hard-gainer" ectomorphs.

Having said that if Jarrod is worth his salt those kids could be measurably stronger and more powerful by the start of the 2022 season.
lol, you said ectomorphs

This video illustrates how little the average supporter really knows about rehab & the science behind it.
Yet we freely criticise or make assumptions (uninformed) & blame the high performance team for failures.
Enjoyed listening to that.
I like the appointment.

Jarrod: "I'd rather a player re-injures in our last rehab session rather than a game, because if it happens in a game it means I haven't done my job..."

Every Collingwood "high performance" manager of the last 20 years:

This video illustrates how little the average supporter really knows about rehab & the science behind it.
Yet we freely criticise or make assumptions (uninformed) & blame the high performance team for failures.
Enjoyed listening to that.
I like the appointment.

Agree.

His point “ I’d rather the player breaks down in my rehab session “ than in the game” is interesting- in such circumstances it is frequently interpreted here, as the rehab was
?ucked up.