New Football kits 14/15

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the difference with the Australian one?

As in it's one I've designed, uses the Australian group logo and has each member's number under the crest. All cleared by the club - which was what prompted them making the group official in the first place.

Our red away View attachment 73018

Will be buying!

Also released a gold one that looks cheap and s**t.

Simple and effective! Looks good Jatz - will you be getting Cambiaso on this one too? ;)

As in it's one I've designed, uses the Australian group logo and has each member's number under the crest. All cleared by the club - which was what prompted them making the group official in the first place.

Wow, that's pretty cool SM - is that being done through Hull's official kit manufacturer or something? Really impressive that the club signed off on it!

Simple and effective! Looks good Jatz - will you be getting Cambiaso on this one too? ;)

Wow, that's pretty cool SM - is that being done through Hull's official kit manufacturer or something? Really impressive that the club signed off on it!

It's being done by a manufacturer here in Aus. If you're still a member of the group (I remember you were in the beginning) I posted up the design a little while ago.

Yep, I posted an article in The Articles Thread recently, the club has ratified my supporters group as the official Australian Branch, so I have access to their logo etc. to use on kits which was huge of them. :)

It's being done by a manufacturer here in Aus. If you're still a member of the group (I remember you were in the beginning) I posted up the design a little while ago.

Yep, I posted an article in The Articles Thread recently, the club has ratified my supporters group as the official Australian Branch, so I have access to their logo etc. to use on kits which was huge of them. :)

I am actually still a member haha - wow, it's certainly grown man - you've done a ripper job with it! Nearly 500 members in Australia!

Just a had a bit of a look through the group and saw the proposed design, looks good mate!

A bit off topic but do you guys have a third kit out yet (or any plans for one?). I just saw your away kit (predominantly black) which might cause a bit of a clash when you visit us (or potentially someone like West Brom with their white and navy striped kit).

Pretty sure UEFA let you use your 'home' kits when playing away (provided there is no clash - we definitely played a few games in our home kit away in the knockout stages from memory).

I am actually still a member haha - wow, it's certainly grown man - you've done a ripper job with it! Nearly 500 members in Australia!

Just a had a bit of a look through the group and saw the proposed design, looks good mate!

A bit off topic but do you guys have a third kit out yet (or any plans for one?). I just saw your away kit (predominantly black) which might cause a bit of a clash when you visit us (or potentially someone like West Brom with their white and navy striped kit).

Pretty sure UEFA let you use your 'home' kits when playing away (provided there is no clash - we definitely played a few games in our home kit away in the knockout stages from memory).

Cheers mate! I remember I started the group as a whim on the suggestion of a few (maybe yourself?) on here, and cannot believe how much it's grown. About 60 going in for a kit as well so there'll be plenty representing it! Sending one to the club with all our names on the back as well. :)

I think we're coming out with a European kit if we make the groups.. not sure what we're going to do against you guys in the league though, maybe our home kit? Otherwise I would suspect there'll be a third kit coming. Rumour there'd be a predominantly blue one again like last season.

Cheers mate! I remember I started the group as a whim on the suggestion of a few (maybe yourself?) on here, and cannot believe how much it's grown. About 60 going in for a kit as well so there'll be plenty representing it! Sending one to the club with all our names on the back as well. :)

I think we're coming out with a European kit if we make the groups.. not sure what we're going to do against you guys in the league though, maybe our home kit? Otherwise I would suspect there'll be a third kit coming. Rumour there'd be a predominantly blue one again like last season.

That's really good to hear! You're catching up to the Aussie Mags (we're just under 2,000 members I think?) :p

Should try and get Koren or Garcia to pose with a top or something haha.

Don't mind your away kit actually - another case where it's simple but effective :)

That's really good to hear! You're catching up to the Aussie Mags (we're just under 2,000 members I think?) :p

Should try and get Koren or Garcia to pose with a top or something haha.

Don't mind your away kit actually - another case where it's simple but effective :)

Tweeted Garcia about the FA Cup Final but got no reply.

Organised an event for all the Sydneysiders to go to the Sydney FC v Melbourne City game so I'll get a pic with him with my Koren shirt and also my Aussie shirt if I can!

Hopefully the club puts something up with a picture of the kit we're sending them! I'm not expecting much since it'll have 'Hull City' and other stuff on it which they may not want to associate directly with (which is really really bizarre when you stop and think about it).

New away kit for Forest Green (more in line with our traditional black and white stripes).

Looks good IMO!

6798414-large.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warrior's parent company New Balance are going to axe the brand from the 2015/16 season onwards. After this season, all clubs sponsored by Warrior will be wearing New Balance branded kits instead.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...ll-to-be-re-branded-as-new-balance-in-201516/

new balance make excellent shoes. i moved to NBs from adidas and nike and found them more more comfortable. perhaps when i was young and naive i thought nike and adidas were the coolest. now i go with what is good for my feet.

new balance make excellent shoes. i moved to NBs from adidas and nike and found them more more comfortable. perhaps when i was young and naive i thought nike and adidas were the coolest. now i go with what is good for my feet.

New Balance shoes are great.

Not a fan of the vertical sponsor.

Yeah, admittedly looks a bit funny! Apart from that, I don't mind it. Nice nod to our traditional home kit (before we changed to bright green).

Not when you wear it. Unless you go full kit?

It's nice, I'd hardly call it a cracker though. It's a plain white shirt with light blue shorts and socks to match. I agree that it's nice.

What? :confused: I'm not going to wear it... I'm commenting on a kit that my team wears.

Ok..

If it's a cracker, wouldn't you want it?

I think you're reading too much into my comment.

Ha, no I think you're reading too much into mine.

I think it's a great looking kit that my team will wear. As you rightly said, I'm not a FKW so I'm not going to buy the kit. You read too much into me thinking it's a great looking kit. I even said 'Solves the issue of what to wear against Toon' when am I playing against Newcastle?

Just drop it and move on, nothing to see here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back