Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0062.JPG IMG_0063.JPG

These came out last week.

Kappa have delivered again IMO, I think the gold looks brilliant on the white.

Not a huge fan of the Kappa symbol down the sides, but it'll look quit innocuous on game day so it too fussed

DEHbFGeXoAAz0xY.jpg:large

What's so awful about it? I think the gold looks great on the white kit.

The sponsors ladies right down the side is a bit much but that's what they do.
Kappa is awful in general. Let alone the shiny logos down the side. Looks like an awful kit circa Euro 96 but not one of those ones that gets worn as a cool retro kit. Also the club will be selling * all of those skin tight Kappa ones compared to if they had a good supplier. Kappa should be banned outside of Italy

Kappa is awful in general. Let alone the shiny logos down the side. Looks like an awful kit circa Euro 96 but not one of those ones that gets worn as a cool retro kit. Also the club will be selling **** all of those skin tight Kappa ones compared to if they had a good supplier. Kappa should be banned outside of Italy
No club really sells the skin tight one. Leicester models the skin tight ones as well but you can't buy them.

No club really sells the skin tight one. Leicester models the skin tight ones as well but you can't buy them.
Kappa have never really made great supporter kits. Not sure if they do a non skin tight or if people buy a size up. By far the worst kit supplier out there I reckon

Seems all but confirmed this will be our third kit - all black stripes, sexy af IMO.

Though I'm sure when the fluro blue fun88 logo is added, it will bring it down a notch. :p

e45b8a3159653c990cb299fa3f7aedd0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Several notches. That's gorgeous

Well it's officially one of the best kits we've had in years - logo still isn't great but making it gold. Heaps better than fluro blue haha. Definitely grabbing this one! :handok:

Kappa have never really made great supporter kits. Not sure if they do a non skin tight or if people buy a size up. By far the worst kit supplier out there I reckon

Surprised to hear you say all this. You're the first person who I've spoken to who doesn't like our new kit.

On top of that, our last 2 kits from Kappa have been excellent - 15/16 especially as it had no sponsor

Surprised to hear you say all this. You're the first person who I've spoken to who doesn't like our new kit.

On top of that, our last 2 kits from Kappa have been excellent - 15/16 especially as it had no sponsor
The only Kappa kit i ever have rated is the classic Italian kits from the early 2000s.

Puma are embarrassing.

Hahaha wow!

And here I thought 'well done Puma' - a lesson in ultimate shortcut taking.... :$

Exact same slogan, marketing etc.

Probably had the Leicester template and added stripes for our one. FWIW, I think it's a great away kit for you guys.

Why? Every manufacturer does it.
Announces the same kit, in the exact same poses for 2 premier league clubs that announced it on the same morning?

If you've seen that before, I'd love to know when because it's not something I've ever come across before.

I know that plenty of clubs use the same (genesis in Puma's instance) kits from the manufacturer but they're not normally announced with the exact same message.

Announces the same kit, in the exact same poses for 2 premier league clubs that announced it on the same morning?

If you've seen that before, I'd love to know when because it's not something I've ever come across before.

I know that plenty of clubs use the same (genesis in Puma's instance) kits from the manufacturer but they're not normally announced with the exact same message.

Adidas did it a fair bit back in 13/14 I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back