Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate it when leaked kits turn out to be real.... Not the worst kit ever, but amazing something that can look classy & still simple can get still get ****ed up...I don't like that it looks to be 3 shades of blue, just one in royal blue would be fine....

everton-17-18-home-kit%2B%25288%2529.JPG

ill personally remmeber beardsley as a liverpool player

Oi, you have more than enough LFC legends to remember given your successes over the years. Let us have Beardsley! :p

Next you'll be telling me the same about Keegan and Rafa and leave us with someone like Danny Guthrie or Jose Enrique! ;)

Hate it when leaked kits turn out to be real.... Not the worst kit ever, but amazing something that can look classy & still simple can get still get ****** up...I don't like that it looks to be 3 shades of blue, just one in royal blue would be fine....

everton-17-18-home-kit%2B%25288%2529.JPG
osaic.gif

Oi, you have more than enough LFC legends to remember given your successes over the years. Let us have Beardsley! :p

Next you'll be telling me the same about Keegan and Rafa and leave us with someone like Danny Guthrie or Jose Enrique! ;)
Haha i love Beardsley. Def a legend of both clubs. Keegan and Rafa are ours though :grin:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time Newcastle had the red l/n?

According to The Mag (fan site), last time was 92/93. Has been a while since.

Yeah I know, was just posting fir the lulz

We always seem to be one of the last to announce our new kit.
i think a few years back we went early and wore the new kit in the final game

obviously cant if we are going from UA to Nike or Adidas

that kit is far too similar to our 16/17 kit the marketing types won't allow something like that because it will effect shirt sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Back