Kangaroos
Melbourne
Port - Chirpin
Richmond - Cleishy
St Kilda
Sydney
West Coast - Jollodo
Western Bulldogs

Trade period lasts for five days after all teams initially fill up.

As in the AFL, you can select a new squad every week, but can only trade at seasons end.

Just thinking of how to best approach this, perhaps it may be a better game with the 2004 lists as I can govern stat increases and decreases on the 2002 version of footy fanatic, something i can't do in the 2007.

Plus the 2004 lists would enable us to run a draft.
Sorry, thoughts on above guys? Don't want to change it if you don't want to.

Sorry, thoughts on above guys? Don't want to change it if you don't want to.

Sounds good Tarkyn, I would prefer 2007 lists but will go with whatever you decide. This has been down so long I am just interested in actually having a full season played.

Just thinking, I could use someone to help with the statistical side of things, as there may be a bit of a bridge when it comes to time between seasons due to the fact I'd have to create draftees. upload stat changes and run a smooth trade period.

You interested Cleish?

Hmm, I just got the game and was thinking of runnin my own comp on another site.

Thing is, how was this ever going to work? You have tp choose a team to manage, you can't choose all (which is what you would need to do) and you can't choose none. So by being forced to choose a team, it means you can only choose the lineup and watch the team you choose to manage. Which makes it impossible to run a comp becuase you can't edit or access the other teams.

Soo anyone with the game, bitta help? I realise this forum is dead, but still, hoping for a reply.

Hmm, I just got the game and was thinking of runnin my own comp on another site.

Thing is, how was this ever going to work? You have tp choose a team to manage, you can't choose all (which is what you would need to do) and you can't choose none. So by being forced to choose a team, it means you can only choose the lineup and watch the team you choose to manage. Which makes it impossible to run a comp becuase you can't edit or access the other teams.

Soo anyone with the game, bitta help? I realise this forum is dead, but still, hoping for a reply.
Have to do ladders, etc by hand and run a season using the practise option:thumbsu:

I was thinkin of runnin one too but was having the same problem as mick. How would u do trades? as mick asid i dont think u can edit team lists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be very similar to the last one which illnino has discontinued. The only major difference is that there will be no development points, none what so ever. The Rosters are all jumbled up as well, I did a redraft with the computer by itself. I will take the last team as, to be really interested in this thing, i'd like a team. I will definitely not rig it in my favour so don't worry about that. There'll be more info once we get enough sign ups.

Just put your username and what team you want. Thanks.

murphyfliers333
can i please have carlton

very interested in getting a team and commited to play. if no spots open up will assistant coach if needed

thanks for that mate am signing up now but can u send me a private msg telling me the rules and how to play it?

thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back