New Fox Sports News Format - Absolute Trainwreck

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This isn't Fox Sports News related, more Fox Sports related and a concern about their back page program. I hope Robert Craddock and Skull if he's on do all the talking regarding the ball tampering. I have a horrible feeling Tony Squires will find a way defend what happened in Cape Town.

Does your 'wife' still feature?

No :(

BrW0CxHCAAANBq5.jpg

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Having Trent Copeland on Bill and Boz wasn't a great idea. He's too close to two of the people involved in the ball tampering saga to comment objectively.

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
What did he say

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

While he didn't defend what happened in Cape Town, he did play the 'they're good people' card. At some point somebody tweeted or sent a text saying that Warner, Smith and Bancroft should never play for Australia again. His response was ''you can't say that''. He sounded contemptuous at somebody's right to express their view and an opinion some would agree with.

Hellgood

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 21, 2006
WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
While he didn't defend what happened in Cape Town, he did play the 'they're good people' card. At some point somebody tweeted or sent a text saying that Warner, Smith and Bancroft should never play for Australia again. His response was ''you can't say that''. He sounded contemptuous at somebody's right to express their view and an opinion some would agree with.

Frankly I agree wholeheartedly with him.

Utterly ludicrous to suggest that they should never play again ffs.

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood

He's correct by saying "you can't say that", because some idiot texting in is not the one who will make that decision.

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I've enjoyed the absence of Greg Thompson on Fox Sports News this week. He and Matt Suleau will be back together with a ton of gel on their hair. The beautiful Megan Barnard hasn't been using glasses while hosting NRL Tonight but when she reads the news with Bill Woods, the glasses make a return.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
did anybody notice on Sunday's news reports, Greg Thompson in the 10 am news refer to Matt Damon in a 'Team America'voice, yet in 11 am news referred to him in a normal voice.

Milk Steak

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Detroit Lions
Thompson needs to go, can’t stand that little twat. He’s too emotional in the cringiest way possible.
Did anyone see him ranting the day after the Boomers v Philippines game recently? It was embarrassing.

On a side note,I love all the Foxsports female presenters......except for Neroli Meadows. Is it just me or does she try too hard to best mates with every sportsman she talks to? Has that really over the top laugh that seems a bit put on for me. I’ll take Randsome and Barnard any day.

Back