New Fox Sports News Format - Absolute Trainwreck

ajdude

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Thompson needs to go, can’t stand that little twat. He’s too emotional in the cringiest way possible.
Did anyone see him ranting the day after the Boomers v Philippines game recently? It was embarrassing.

On a side note,I love all the Foxsports female presenters......except for Neroli Meadows. Is it just me or does she try too hard to best mates with every sportsman she talks to? Has that really over the top laugh that seems a bit put on for me. I’ll take Randsome and Barnard any day.
follow her on twitter. everyone is a “great bloke”

Milk Steak

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Detroit Lions
follow her on twitter. everyone is a “great bloke”
I hear her sometimes in press conferences come in with the New Idea/Current Affair standard headline question that the shittest journos go to

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thompson needs to go, can’t stand that little twat. He’s too emotional in the cringiest way possible.
Did anyone see him ranting the day after the Boomers v Philippines game recently? It was embarrassing.

On a side note,I love all the Foxsports female presenters......except for Neroli Meadows. Is it just me or does she try too hard to best mates with every sportsman she talks to? Has that really over the top laugh that seems a bit put on for me. I’ll take Randsome and Barnard any day.

I like Neroli Meadows for the most part but she's not always my cup of tea. Once or twice I've got the sense with her that she wants build a profile for herself. Two examples of that for me are her criticism of Chris Gayle's comments towards Mel McLaughlin and the Bairstow/Bancroft hedbutt story.

You won't hear me say a bad word about Megan Barnard or Louis Ransome. Katherine Loughnan does a good job doing the late morning shift. Greg Thompson can ship off from Fox Sports News asap.

Looks like you got your wish...hooray... ‘let’s skoll for Greggo!!’

https://www.theage.com.au/entertain...ed-rant-at-charity-event-20180719-p4zshi.html

I like Neroli Meadows for the most part but she's not always my cup of tea. Once or twice I've got the sense with her that she wants build a profile for herself.

Its a tough world out there, she may well wanna do that. I guess she's young, attractive and ambitious. Together it usually means working in various places over time

Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow Greg Thomson lost the plot at that charity event, something not right with that bloke.

Fox sports news has instantly become better with his departure, some of his glorious emotional rants includes the recent boomers basketball brawl, numerous cricket scandals and one I’ll never forget was when he just lost it at Ange Postecoglou after a routine press conference. Guy loved the sound of his own voice.

BERT

All Australian
Feb 28, 2003
in a gutter
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Victory.
Wow Greg Thomson lost the plot at that charity event, something not right with that bloke.

Fox sports news has instantly become better with his departure, some of his glorious emotional rants includes the recent boomers basketball brawl, numerous cricket scandals and one I’ll never forget was when he just lost it at Ange Postecoglou after a routine press conference. Guy loved the sound of his own voice.
His rant calling for a replay of the A League grand final was his best.

yLEwW7Jr_400x400.jpg

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Blame the auto queue writer but the presenter this morning described 'The Open' as a Scottish event

Back