Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

emuexport

Draftee
Apr 4, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
IMG_7043.JPG So my mates a journo over in Perth, and he's just come from a presser where apparently a new ticket has put together a bid. It's made up of several Perth power brokers; the yak from fat yak, the cow from the supashake carton, the emu from emu bitter, mrs mac (Jeanne Pratt type role?) and Shane yarran. They're calling themselves "focus on football and not being a f**king virgin dog", with their central concern being not only on field, but also on the players not being f**king Virgin dogs. (He has said off record that those 'cucks' Fyfe and Taberner are in trouble) The yak from fat yak is probably the biggest money man in Perth, so they won't be short on funds. Lyon was at the presser, but Gary Ayres was spotted outside the Dome on the cappuccino strip hatless (repeat: hatless), so you'd have to think his status is up in the Ayre (lol). I'll let you know if I hear any more

View attachment 354771 So my mates a journo over in Perth, and he's just come from a presser where apparently a new ticket has put together a bid. It's made up of several Perth power brokers; the yak from fat yak, the cow from the supashake carton, the emu from emu bitter, mrs mac (Jeanne Pratt type role?) and Shane yarran. They're calling themselves "focus on football and not being a f**king virgin dog", with their central concern being not only on field, but also on the players not being f**king Virgin dogs. (He has said off record that those 'cucks' Fyfe and Taberner are in trouble) The yak from fat yak is probably the biggest money man in Perth, so they won't be short on funds. Lyon was at the presser, but Gary Ayres was spotted outside the Dome on the cappuccino strip hatless (repeat: hatless), so you'd have to think his status is up in the Ayre (lol). I'll let you know if I hear any more
Had a few red cans today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back