new hawks opposition analyst beware guys - UNCONFIRMED

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still not sure why people are going off about someone based on rumours and innuendo.

But, I am sure the club is doing its due diligence.

Hey Davo, I'm ignoring any inuendo etc, just basing my worries on the facts at hand. If i included the rumors etc i'd probably have a stronger opinion.

Hey Davo, I'm ignoring any inuendo etc, just basing my worries on the facts at hand. If i included the rumors etc i'd probably have a stronger opinion.

I get it, but would you judge other people the same way?

What about our coach, the great Alistair Clarkson? Would he get a job after some of his indiscretions?

There was the incident with the fan in Adelaide, and the run in with the junior umpire. And his part in the Battle of Britain!

I don't get the concern here.

What about our coach, the great Alistair Clarkson? Would he get a job after some of his indiscretions?

There was the incident with the fan in Adelaide, and the run in with the junior umpire. And his part in the Battle of Britain!

Thus far ive read that the bloke might be a bit of a rascal and a hard n rough bastard but thats about it.
In my understanding 'opposition analyst' has a big part 'spy' in the job description.
So by all means lets discount the guy who is most probably ideal for getting the job done and employ a really nice chap who would never think of treading on any toes or bending any rules.

sorry. didn't want to cause trouble.

Meka is well known in the goulburn valley area for coaching a few different clubs and having altercations with umpires, officials and opposition players. he is the sort of guy who incites fights from what I have seen, and had a big blow up with the president of the Goulburn Valley football league in front of the crowd at a game a few years ago.

he was given 2 weeks for punching a 16yr old spectator, and also investigating for inciting an all-in brawl as coach back in 2007.

Wherever he coached an Yze would normally run out for him, as they are family.
he better go to t he cats or norf then they both like to throw punches

Hopefully the club does its due diligence and speaks to former clubs he coached like Shepp Swans, Ardmona and Wunghu (now folded).

Thus far ive read that the bloke might be a bit of a rascal and a hard n rough bastard but thats about it.
In my understanding 'opposition analyst' has a big part 'spy' in the job description.
So by all means lets discount the guy who is most probably ideal for getting the job done and employ a really nice chap who would never think of treading on any toes or bending any rules.

My idea of a good spy would be unobtrusive and hardly noticed.v That doesn't sound like Perry. But hey let's run it past Agent Smith.

lol at thinking an opposition analysis person requires a PI qualification with a major in ninja techniques.

You go to grounds and watch sides and watch tapes. You're hardly inconspicuous. Hell, your name is on the website with your job title.

lol at thinking an opposition analysis person requires a PI qualification with a major in ninja techniques.

You go to grounds and watch sides and watch tapes. You're hardly inconspicuous. Hell, your name is on the website with your job title.
have you put your hand up yet?

Meka assaulted a 16yr old after copping a bit of lip as he walked off at halftime for the way he played in the EJ.Whitten legends match earlier that week. He was coach at the time.

Comparing it to Clarkson swearing at an umpires rep for trying to organise kids who have started kicking the wrong way after halftime is a bit off.

Was Clarkson ever ran out of a club and charged with running an illegal raffle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back