News New Irish Recruit - Oisin Mullin...2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely has some big raps on him. Will be interesting to see how he goes. I’m sure we’ll be patient and give him the best chance of making it.

Reckon we could update the thread to include his name (Oisín Muller) now couldn't we?

Seems a little disrespectful to just have 'new Irish recruit' - given he's one of Ireland's best young talents

Reckon we could update the thread to include his name (Oisín Muller) now couldn't we?

Seems a little disrespectful to just have 'new Irish recruit' - given he's one of Ireland's best young talents

Done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is absolutely hilarious. Way too many highlights to mention them all. Although my personal favourite right now is the following gem...

'Certainly, not simply his skilled life however his private life has additionally turn out to be an awesome matter of concern.'

In the light of this 'inside word', I really hope the club has done their due diligence on Oisin. After all, the last thing the club needs is 'an awesome matter of concern' in any player's private life.

:D

I hope he has played some rugby union as well. That would help him adjust to AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back