New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and FITE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
This promotion is mentioned a lot in the Non-WWE/TNA thread. Does it have a weekly show? Does it have PPVs? Who is it aimed at? Made for adults? Where does one watch it? Are subtitles available?

JOELY

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
So who is winning this tournament? Going by Chris Charlton's tweet all 8 are still alive in Block B and from Block A Osprey, Ricochet, Lee, Taichi and Hiromu are still in it tied on 8 points.

Yep NJPW on AXS TV. Not up to date but is a well made show of previous matches. Isn't that far behind the present anymore I believe.

I watched a Few Episodes and is quite good.

Wish was on Aussie TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Naito retiring the belt a real possibility? It's an odd title in terms of where in the card it is. It's a secondary title for main eventers.
there making a new belt since the one naito holds is ****ed.

Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham
which stipulation do you mean?
If Naito wins the belt will be retired. I'm not sure if it's the belt design that will be retired and replaced with a new belt (mainly because it's so banged up from his disrespect) or the championship itself. Like will it just come out with a new design?

JOELY

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nah, I haven't heard anything about the championship being retired. I think it's more a new one to replace the messed up one, could be the same, could be a redesign, but I think the plan might be Tana winning and being presented with a new one. His injury might put that up in the air but still seems like the direction.

JOELY

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
If Naito wins the belt will be retired. I'm not sure if it's the belt design that will be retired and replaced with a new belt (mainly because it's so banged up from his disrespect) or the championship itself. Like will it just come out with a new design?

Was just watching the press conference and Naito did say he would retire the belt if he wins, but it's not some official thing, just what naito is saying. Also threw some shade at nakamura. Man, I would love to see that match now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back