New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if you were right, it's a daft point. Half the locker room isn't gifted a headline fued and free reign on the mic every 12-18 months like Jericho.

Has paid his dues for Vinnie Mac over the years and still over with the crowd. Why wouldn’t you book him? Good business. I loved the recent program with KO; both guys raised the bar.

In saying that I’m an old (biased) WCW mark so always had a soft spot for him.

Anywho back to NJPW talk.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You're stuck in the '70s if you think that's how it goes.

Jesus the 70s! How old do you think I am?

How about next time you quote my whole post and not just cherry pick the parts that suit your argument. You failed to acknowledge how over he was in his last Fed run. Sorry but you are in the minority with your view.

I agree he is limited in ring these days but if he is only being used as a vehicle to get the new breed over (like KO) then I have no problem with it.

Fandango went over him at WrestleMania and now he's a joke. Beating old man Jericho isn't worth s**t.

Fandango went over him at WrestleMania and now he's a joke. Beating old man Jericho isn't worth s**t.

You should get in touch with NJPW to give them the heads up.

We can all cherry pick an event that suits our argument Bomber boy. That was 2013 and being the good company man he did the job when asked. He won the US title this year too over Vince’s boy Roman. The old boy still draws money even if you don’t like or rate him anymore.

I have no problem with you having an opinion on him but think acknowledgement should be given to a great career that will see him in the hall of fame when he’s done.

Maybe you are only 20 though and can’t recall any of his accolades prior to 2010.

We can all cherry pick an event that suits our argument Bomber boy. That was 2013 and being the good company man he did the job when asked. He won the US title this year too over Vince’s boy Roman. The old boy still draws money even if you don’t like or rate him anymore.

I have no problem with you having an opinion on him but think acknowledgement should be given to a great career that will see him in the hall of fame when he’s done.

Maybe you are only 20 though and can’t recall any of his accolades prior to 2010.

100%. There are very few who can get super over on the microphone and back it up in the ring.

I don't watch wrestling much these days but imo the two best 'modern' talents would have to be Eli Drake and Kenny Omega.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gather you won’t be watching Omega v the fat has been then? Would seem a bit hypocritical to do so now!

Rumor is he'll be holding up a white picket sign outside the venue with the words:

"Y2Gay
NJPW is Fatjericho"

World Tag League Brackets

Bracket A:
Juice Robinson/Sami Callihan
SANADA/EVIL
Yuji Nagata/ Manabu Nakanishi
Yujiro/Hangman Page
TenCozy
Bad Luck Fale/Chase Owens
Minoru Suzuki/Takashi Iizuka
Hirooki Goto/YOSHI-HASHI

Bracket B:
Killer Elite Squad
War Machine
Jeff Cobb/ Michael Elgin
Best Friends
Henare/ Togi Makabe
Toru Yano/Tomohiro Ishii
Guerrillas of Destiny
Katsuya Kitamura/David Finlay

They finally fixed the booking by not including guys already in dome matches. Makes the result more interesting but does weaken the field. Not the greatest time of year for new japan but theres some interesting teams there.

Waow cant believe it i always forget to use my njpw world pass and tonight i did and that jericho surprise blew my mind.

Listen I dont think Jericho is what he once was, he's not at the level of the top njpw guys anymore but it doesnt matter because Omega is so good. It's a huge draw for njpw. Selfishly the only downside to this is that it looks like anither year or more before we see Omega in wwe.
#### Omega or anyone else being in the WWE. NJPW and ROH as US champion is perfect for him and the promotion.

#### Omega or anyone else being in the WWE. NJPW and ROH as US champion is perfect for him and the promotion.

Agree, until Vince leaves or these guys stick to NXT what's the point? The production of WWE these days just kills the product

Remove this Banner Ad

Back