New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and FITE)

Looks like the order of the matches will be as follows... Those middle 2 bouts don't interest me a great deal, so I might take my break then.

# PRE-SHOW... OPENING MATCH NEW JAPAN RAMBO

# Best of the Super Jr.27 Winner vs. Super J-Cup 2020 Winner – 60 MINUTES
* Hiromu Takahashi Vs El Phantasmo

# IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH – 60 MINUTES
* Zack Sabre Jr. & Taichi Vs Tanga Loa & Tama Tonga

# IWGP US HEAVYWEIGHT RIGHT TO CHALLENGE CONTRACT – 60 MINUTESS
* KENTA Vs Satoshi Kojima

# 4TH MATCH 60 MINUTES LIMIT
* Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Great-O-Khan

# 5TH MATCH 60 MINUTES LIMIT
* Kazuchika Okada Vs Will Ospreay

# IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT AND IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL DOUBLE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH – 60 MINUTES
* Tetsuya Naito Vs Kota Ibushi

Yeah your right but pretty sure it was a sunday and monday last year

Dunno, can't remember... I've burnt everything 2020 related (except those few hours when Saints were top on the EPL).

Selim

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yea that Main Event was incredible the storytelling was amazing imo that was better then Omega/Okada just imo tho

man i *ing love Ibushi so happy he has won the titles

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I’ll leave some more comprehensive thoughts after NYD, and when people have had a chance to watch.

But I just wanted to say go and watch Jay White’s media conference promo after night 2. I feel like I’ve been championing this guy against the entire world for 3 years, and the night 2 main event and promo vindicated me.

I’ll leave some more comprehensive thoughts after NYD, and when people have had a chance to watch.

But I just wanted to say go and watch Jay White’s media conference promo after night 2. I feel like I’ve been championing this guy against the entire world for 3 years, and the night 2 main event and promo vindicated me.

So is Jay Really Quitting?

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

Always been a fan of Jay. Just watched the promo. Pretty awesome.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

no idea if this a reasonable price or not? (same for the WM packages)

Clicked on the Australian link. $465 per month for 12 months = $5,580 for an 8 day tour package.

It’s expensive that you can definitely do yourself for half the price but as someone that knows a person that did this package in 2020, you are getting additional included benefits in this tour that is different from a WWE wrestlemania tour package.

For example, they will take you on guided tours of Tokyo. One day as a general sightseeing tour and another day as a wrestling sightseeing tour whereby you will visit wrestling related shops, and restaurants/bars owned by wrestlers. They also do an included dinner with the tour group at Ribera stakehouse, which is a favourite haunt of wrestlers.

Back