New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

you can purchase Dominion and Southern Showdown (Melbourne) show on FITE. $47 and $39 respectively (and yes, you can use FITE credits on these shows, so $30 credits and $25 credits respectively)
Or pay $12 and get both on NJPW World?

Card for NJPW Dominion on 09/06/2019
  • Kazuchika Okada vs. Chris Jericho for the IWGP Heavyweight title
  • Kota Ibushi vs. Tetsuya Naito for the IWGP Intercontinental title
  • Dragon Lee vs. Will Ospreay for the IWGP Jr. title
  • Guerillas of Destiny vs. EVIL and SANADA for the IWGP tag team titles
  • Taichi vs. Tomohiro Ishii for the NEVER Openweight title
  • Hiroshi Tanahashi, Juice Robinson and Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Jay White, Chase Owens and Taiji Ishimori
  • Jushin Thunder Liger and YOSHI-HASHI vs. Minoru Suzuki and Zack Sabre Jr.
  • Satoshi Kojima vs. Shingo Takagi
  • Jon Moxley vs. Shota Umino

Card for NJPW Dominion on 09/06/2019
  • Kazuchika Okada vs. Chris Jericho for the IWGP Heavyweight title
  • Kota Ibushi vs. Tetsuya Naito for the IWGP Intercontinental title
  • Dragon Lee vs. Will Ospreay for the IWGP Jr. title
  • Guerillas of Destiny vs. EVIL and SANADA for the IWGP tag team titles
  • Taichi vs. Tomohiro Ishii for the NEVER Openweight title
  • Hiroshi Tanahashi, Juice Robinson and Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Jay White, Chase Owens and Taiji Ishimori
  • Jushin Thunder Liger and YOSHI-HASHI vs. Minoru Suzuki and Zack Sabre Jr.
  • Satoshi Kojima vs. Shingo Takagi
  • Jon Moxley vs. Shota Umino
I reckon having Moxley vs Romero for the US title would have been better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better than Ospreay's match with Ricochet?

Yeah, but it's probably a matter of taste, I love the athletic spectacle but for me he is now really growing up as a wrestler and adding a bit of believably that I think was always missing in his matches. He's bulked up and looks the part, has more confidence and at least in this match didn't lay on the overselling as thick. Helps that he was in there with Shingo who from all that time in Dragon Gate has i reckon made him just about the best guy in the world to provide a base for a guy flying around. Maybe could have shaved a bit off the length but I really liked it. I've been on a bit of a wrestling break so I haven't seen it, but I've heard he's been insane the whole way through the tournament.

Yeah, but it's probably a matter of taste, I love the athletic spectacle but for me he is now really growing up as a wrestler and adding a bit of believably that I think was always missing in his matches. He's bulked up and looks the part, has more confidence and at least in this match didn't lay on the overselling as thick. Helps that he was in there with Shingo who from all that time in Dragon Gate has i reckon made him just about the best guy in the world to provide a base for a guy flying around. Maybe could have shaved a bit off the length but I really liked it. I've been on a bit of a wrestling break so I haven't seen it, but I've heard he's been insane the whole way through the tournament.
For mine Ospreay's highlights have been against El Phantasmo and Bandido. Think both matches may have happened inside a 2 day period.

Will Ospreay defending the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship vs Robbie Eagles

This show is really shitting timing for me - it's on my birthday, and I don't have any mates interested in coming to it.

But * me if this doesn't make me want to move celebrations to the Friday night and go to this show.

Pretty excited for Moxley and KENTA in the G1. Moxley vs Ishii and Suzuki alone is a pretty awesome thought.

It's giving away a hell of a lot of matches straight off the bat. It surprised me that they've both said they wanted in, especially Mox.

Pretty excited for Moxley and KENTA in the G1. Moxley vs Ishii and Suzuki alone is a pretty awesome thought.
It's giving away a hell of a lot of matches straight off the bat. It surprised me that they've both said they wanted in, especially Mox.

Moxley is out the door by October, as a regular performer anyway. They'll never get as much from him as now.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back