New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

mystery event on June 15
New Japan Cup starting on June 16th

njcbracket.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else getting sick of okada wins lol
They must be listening, the main event was Naito vs Evil. Evil wins and will probs defend against hiromu takahashi.

Well they had no choice really kenta and jay white can’t get to japan

Their highest singles guy was yujiro

Still they book naito weird as s**t imagine doing that in wwe the melts would be everywhere

Reckon Hiromu wins IC?
might be best to do that, in case of future emergency.

Maybe, but personally I think that now they have gone with EVIL, then they have to consolidate him a little. Plus, there's no way he's a long-term IWGP champ (if there's a crowd for WK, there's next to no chance he stays IWGP champ).

The scenario I see happening is that in 2-4 months, he loses the IWGP title, but keeps the IC Title. As to who he loses it to, I'm not so sure. If I was to take a guess, I'd say back to Naito.

Ugh. I like Evil literally going evil and moving up to be a top heel but not sure about him as dual champion. Just don't see him in that light. Think he could have ultimately lost due to payback interference from Sanada, laid a beat down and stood tall with BC at the end and still been an effective top heel from now on.

New Japan will switch to a new top heel to establish them sometimes. Did so with Naito himself in 2016 (should have kept it longer too) and White last year.

I thought it was weird that EVIL joined BC. I knew they were serious about him, so I wondered if they might even build him his own faction when he turned on Naito.

Now? I'm wondering if that's what they're actually going to do. I wonder if, after all this, EVIL is going to end up the babyface champ when the gaijin return and BC Japan splits off from BC gaijin (which is hopefully being led by Karl Anderson by then.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back