New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

On New Japan Strong this coming weekend.
FeMI5BCaAAAulbo

Another forbidden door open?
of Gallows and Anderson to WWE and them mentioning Anderson holding a NJPW Title and NJPW re-tweeting was a bit unexpected

Another forbidden door open?
of Gallows and Anderson to WWE and them mentioning Anderson holding a NJPW Title and NJPW re-tweeting was a bit unexpected
I don’t think so

I don't think Karl Anderson even has a contract with New Japan, so I wonder what happens with the Never Openweight title

I don't think Karl Anderson even has a contract with New Japan, so I wonder what happens with the Never Openweight title
he's fulfilling his agreed verbal obligations, but you know how that goes if WWE needs you on their show at the drop of a hat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was saying it tongue in cheek about the forbidden door but it was nice to see WWE acknowledging New Japan and New Japan /Jay White tweeting the GB return.

More fall out from the ELP/Shingo feud.

Shingo won and ELP had to call him daddy, and even wore a pacifier.

Over the last few days they have been against each other in tag matches, and there has been DQs and each guy left the other guy laying.

Shingo is now challenging ELP to a rematch, but in a "Last Daddy Standing" match.

More fall out from the ELP/Shingo feud.

Shingo won and ELP had to call him daddy, and even wore a pacifier.

Over the last few days they have been against each other in tag matches, and there has been DQs and each guy left the other guy laying.

Shingo is now challenging ELP to a rematch, but in a "Last Daddy Standing" match.
I love the increased focus on ELP. Seriously talented guy.

high praise

The audio for Triplemania was driving me crazy, so I went with Royal Quest instead.

I still don't think Aussie Open vs FTR was quite as good as the 2nd and 3rd matches against The Velocities (the 2nd being in PWA, the 3rd being in RevPro) - but it's ******* insane to me that you could make a compelling argument that, between The Velocities trilogy, the FTR match, and United Empire vs Death Triangle, Aussie Open have been involved in the best 5 tag team matches in the world since the pandemic. (With Omega/Page vs Young Bucks falling before the pandemic shut the world down.)

And I might still tell you tomorrow that the FTR match is better, cos this was also insane.

Even crazier to me personally is that I got to see them live in Melbourne last year.

It was amazing enough that I went looking for an Aussie Open tshirt. Sadly they only have one design available at the moment, and it sucks. They've got 2 "sold out" designs on BigCartel that are awesome. Would've got one of them if they were on WrestlerMerch or PWTees.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back