Remove this Banner Ad

Karl Pilkington

Cancelled
10k Posts
Dec 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's become increasingly apparent, in no small part due to the football mee-ja's paranoid and immature attacks against the blogging and forum community, that the sporting print media is on the way out.

For years these parasites of the football world have been sucking the life out of our Football personalities by sensationalising every tiny misdemeanour or transgression. For years we readers have had to put up with uninformed, poorly worded, garbage from a fraternal bunch of dorks and suckholes.

As a parting gift to the print media, none of whom would be likely to get a gig writing blogs for money based on talent, let us steer them in the direction of career paths they should have followed prior to earning their "tough" journalism degrees.

Mark Robinson - join the World Tour of Pie-Eating. I would have gone with Sumo Wrestling but there's two problems with it:

1. Robbo would actually have to know something about a sport to participate in one - clearly not going to happen
2. Sumo Wrestlers actually have to move and exert energy, besides, he's already older than the age most Sumo wrestlers live to

Tee off people...

• Banned
How'd you know I'm Mark Robinson??
You dumbass, just because someone disagrees with you, you assume that it's the person in question.

Who said that you disagreeing with me was the reason I think you're Mark Robinson?

The reason I think you're Mark Robinson is because you come across like an insecure fat bogan without an ounce of talent.

note for mods: please don't crack it over me insulting the man, he called me a dumbarse first - it's all in jest :D

Why said that you disagreeing with me was the reason I think you're Mark Robinson?

The reason I think you're Mark Robinson is because you come across like an insecure fat bogan without an ounce of talent.

hahahaha :thumbsu:

lol looks like he had that post removed - they must give undercover journo's some special post editing function or something.

lol looks like he had that post removed - they must give undercover journo's some special post editing function or something.

Anyone can delete their own posts but as mantis has said below. :D

It's also a waste of time deleting a post where you stuffed up, after someone has quoted said post. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back