The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

All I want is what NB have done for St Kilda. A supporter range with only NB logo and Saints logo. No other bullshit sponsors
Nike since rejoining the comp look a lot better than they used to be too.

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 6.29.36 PM.png

Imagine being able to cop a nike hoodie for 85 bucks

Sorta hope we in the process of tearing their contract beyond 2021

Latest odds on what we'll be wearing next Sunday:

2020 ISC jumpers- $1.90

Woolen 1992 Premiership heritage jumpers from the club store- $3.40

Blue and Gold tie died Wife beaters from best & Less- $6

2021 Castore jumpers- $11.70

I've got a couple of old jumpers in a drawer.

Happy to lend them to the club if they want a medium sized original tri-panel and 2007 Freo fan-triggering SOO jumper.

View attachment 1074819

This type of range but Eagles and Castore. No Lendi/HJs/Audi/ECU. Just royal, gold, Eagles and Castore.
Yeah, I've been craving some genuine casual wear with an Eagles logo. Doesn't have to have the colour scheme, just good fitting apparel with a classy logo. NB have done a great job here.

The club managed to achieve this with their New Era caps, the black cap with black logo is one of my absolute favourites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol internally they’d be very annoyee id suspect. They would have wanted to to the team photo and all that stuff months ago.

The Eagles have so many proper sportswear brands to choose from. Other clubs are diversifying into second tier brands like Macron and New Balance and doing OK.

Why have they chosen a nothing brand? I would have expect the Eagles as the biggest club in Oz should have a tier 1 brand (Adidas, Puma, Nike) or at the least a tier 2 brand (Macron, New Balance, Umbro).

The West Indies were wearing Castore kit in their ODI yesterday and that says it all. Third rate kit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back