Competitions New jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m all for supporting the local manufacturer but it’s a footy jumper ffs. It’s not going into space or anything. Why change the structure so much?

The materials I get will change but the cut looks over engineered by a factor of 10

Go Catters

I’m all for supporting the local manufacturer but it’s a footy jumper ffs. It’s not going into space or anything. Why change the structure so much?

The materials I get will change but the cut looks over engineered by a factor of 10

Go Catters
Wow,it is hideous visually isnt it.
I wonder if that design is just for the on field,or are they selling that design too the public aswell?

It looks hideous.

Are we or are we not the second oldest club in the game... why do we insist on this type of rubbish ... change for the sake of it ... or is it change for commercial expediency ... just who signs off on this tripe.. just who is our banner bearer for our look on field and our history in the comp ...

time for a bit flag waving and the voice of the people to be heard ..

Are we or are we not the second oldest club in the game... why do we insist on this type of rubbish ... change for the sake of it ... or is it change for commercial expediency ... just who signs off on this tripe.. just who is our banner bearer for our look on field and our history in the comp ...

time for a bit flag waving and the voice of the people to be heard ..

You think the club would have cottoned on to what works and what doesn't by now.

You think the club would have cottoned on to what works and what doesn't by now.
As with plenty of decisions the club makes lately... It's all about the $$$$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back