Liverpool FC, Bristol City FC
NWM - 7
Windhager - 17
Owens - 24
Adams - 27
Campbell - 38
Peris - 45
Kyle - 46
Pretty low key way of announcing the new numbers. Don't pay much attention to SM these days, but I'm assuming by the lack of links here that it hasn't been publicised so far?

NWM straight into Winmar's number is surely worth a press conference and handover ceremony on its own. Hopefully we'll see that later today.

Sainter1873

Rookie
Jul 1, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Pretty low key way of announcing the new numbers. Don't pay much attention to SM these days, but I'm assuming by the lack of links here that it hasn't been publicised so far?

NWM straight into Winmar's number is surely worth a press conference and handover ceremony on its own. Hopefully we'll see that later today.
Funnily enough they’ve reverted that page back to the old list. So I’d expect a proper announcement tomorrow.

lewdogs

Premium Platinum
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
They've reset the numbers lol.

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 7.43.58 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hubnester

Jul 11, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
You’d have to worry about the competency of whoever took down his photo in his St.Kilda jumper , and inserted another , in his Melbourne jumper , with this happening on the Saints website. Has AFL staffer written all over it !

Yeah clubs don't handle that in house thankfully, weird stuff happens every year.

Sun Ra

Team Captain
Sep 26, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
love the idea of an existing player upgrading.

2 - Byrnes (you just know he’s going to win a couple of bnfs in the No. 2)

7 - Jack —HAYES— lol nah definetly Sharman (how great would this look! Fyfe like flying in for marks from the side)

13 - Love the suggestion of reserving it for King 2.0 (although if Ben Long’s 21 is available next year then that is a nice back page with the king bros arm in arm - 12 21) sorry, very partial to symmetry

17 - NWM (start him off next to big paddy in the locker room)

24 - Highmore (this jumper could be reserved for a courageous defender)

27 - Owens
31 - Adams
34 - Jack Hayes*
38 - Campbell
40 - Kyle
41 - Peris
43 - Windhager (has some koutafidies hussle about him)
I think Jack Hayes wore #12 at Woodville so, if he makes the list......Maxy boy - hand it over.

goodie23

Tragic Saint
Dec 25, 2006
Home
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Australia, Victoria
Matches the leak I read yesterday

Wanganeen-Milera - 7

Byrnes - 13

Windhager - 17