News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would like to think both Adelaide and Hawthorn could wear full home kits tomorrow without incident, even though clash jumpers have been worn in just about every instance the past 7-odd years.
Just remembered the 2007 EF, 'Buddy's Goal', where the Crows were in their red away/clash strip, against this AFC 'finals preference'.
I think in this instance the only reasonable possibility of white shorts is with Hawthorn (significant white in the number panel/being a light jumper), and given Collingwood wearing them against the interstate side last week it is possible; but I'd prefer to see them in brown.
Praying we've seen the end of the Adelaide Abomination. Surely, they couldn't...

And with Sydney in the big dance, no little forced changes to the home strips like we've seen in the past 5 years... since, well, the last time the Swans contested [:cool:]. Even then, Eagles in the away jumper with dark shorts was a quirk; so we'd actually go back to Port Adelaide in the old school white shorts, 2004.

Dat contrast :hearts:

w1d73n.jpg

The only thing left to confirm is that the GF logo for the jumpers in 2012 has not changed, once that is confirmed we might as well start "new jumpers for 2013" :)

The only thing left to confirm is that the GF logo
I will be very surprised if there is a different GF logo because we still have the same finals series logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back