News New Jumpers for 2017 - All changes in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne has re-signed with New Balance for 3 more seasons

I am seriously wondering if the AFL has mentioned to someone they are thinking of having a NFL style 1 clothing manufacturer brought in and clubs are committing to 3 to 5 year deals right now to drag it out as long as they can.

Those tank tops will end up being big if they're not too expensive. Dickheads love wearing those droopy singlets with their little skinny shorts.

Those tank tops will end up being big if they're not too expensive. Dickheads love wearing those droopy singlets with their little skinny shorts.

Can you please post a photo of yourself, so I know what to aspire to?

www.aflumpires.blksport.com

Noticed that all of the umpiring uniform is no longer present on the BLK AFL Umpiring page.
Would like New Balance to return :D
leigh-brown-for-the-kangaroos-is-penalised-by-umpire-darren-goldspink-picture-id51019389

If you ark up on Puma's colours being too light after all your complaining about BLK being too faded they should ban you from this board l.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you ark up on Puma's colours being too light after all your complaining about BLK being too faded they should ban you from this board l.
what do u see in above pic ?

definitely looks like a highlighter pen colour

refuse to believe that it will be used on the sash. they couldnt do that surely as on sunny days at the G it will look like it does in the above pic i posted

Last edited:
what do u see in above pic ?

definitely looks like a highlighter pen colour

refuse to believe that it will be used on the sash. they couldnt do that surely as on sunny days at the G it will look like it does in the above pic i posted
You went on and on about BLK looking more faded in bloody sunny days as well.

Why not wait and see rather than always, always complaining about something.

it seems this new Puma yellow looks fluro green in some light

2CD98DA1-7993-4643-9BDC-BDD00BF75A3C_1.png

Puma printed on the inside as well so when players turn jumper inside out sponsors are still on show?

I wouldn't even look at the colour of this jumper, its a rush job to get BLK off punt road ASAP.

And even if the yellow isn't right come round one, lets not forget Puma went from having 12 months of colour development to 4 weeks, this years merch should be treated as nothing but a free hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back