News New Jumpers for 2017 - All changes in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought ISC would have the financial reach to be in partnership with a club of Collingwood's stature. The prestige of the Pies' long-term Adidas deal was always something I admired - It's very pleasing to know that previously lower key manufacturers are gaining brilliant exposure from the most powerful clubs in the land.

Can someone upload the photos from today's Lions woman's sponsorship announcement, I wonder if the polo they are wearing is a cotton on polo?

Can someone upload the photos from today's Lions woman's sponsorship announcement, I wonder if the polo they are wearing is a cotton on polo?
Web%20hyundai%20annce%202.jpg

Website. No branding. Lots of buttons though.

People power would be sufficient surely - what would stop ISC from reverting the Dons to the curved sash? Wouldn't they be aiming to positively distinguish themselves from a market leader?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be stunned if ISC broke up the red sash with a black shoulder panel. I just can't see Essendon accepting that. ISC have a history of helping clubs out with this stuff... they used to have a side panel but omitted it from Geelong's jumpers to not break up the hoops. They're good like that.

I'd be stunned if ISC broke up the red sash with a black shoulder panel. I just can't see Essendon accepting that. ISC have a history of helping clubs out with this stuff... they used to have a side panel but omitted it from Geelong's jumpers to not break up the hoops. They're good like that.
Until that whole shoulder seam came in

ISC have actually often had different templates for different clubs.

Port, Freo and Geelong all had different cuts.

Talk on our board and seemingly confirmed by our 2017 membership page that the Dogs will be with Asics next year. Credit to Starcky_2 and Cudi for the sleuthing.

292581_c3bd655ac81d84eaca5a8b9cc8035bde.jpg

Dogs design is pretty impossible to stuff up, hard to see many changes with them.

Colours on dogs jumper is reasonable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back