News New Jumpers for 2017 - All changes in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide-Gold Coast matches haven't been played every year since 1897.
giphy.gif

How is a heritage experimentation? It's using an existing design. Preseason is true, but you've had very few of them. And indigenous designs have t been incorporated elsewhere in the clubs images, so can we really consider that as experimentation? It's a design made by an artist for one game, and never seen again
Stickman was a good, fun, one-off. I think the Saints are one of the more interesting clubs design-wise. They don't rush out rubbish, and have found some great designs because of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the tigers crows game.
Hate to say it & will eat my words but richmonds vibrant colour combined with pumas guernsey template/fit looked 2017. Crows/ISC looked like amateur s**t - something like the design school graduates at COAR would come up with.
Really like pumas kit - ISC have just tried to be too clever with their ridiculous baller top template & s**t collars. Less is more people.

Nelson is not only a shite name (bloke I used to know with that name used to be nicknamed Rattus Rattus he was so ugly), but it just reminds everyone of Nelson Muntz.
Nelson-Muntz-image-nelson-muntz-36389238-500-300.png

Terrible terrible brand name.

Meet Philip 'Sandy' Nelson.
82e2b.PNelsonSturt.jpg
Seven times premiership player for Sturt, represented South Australia in 10 games.

He ran a sports store with fellow Sturt defender Colin Casey for something like 17 years, then in the mid 90s diversified into sportswear manufacture for local schools and clubs. The company then got the Sturt FC contract. along with South Adelaide for a while. Now they make gear for North Adelaide and Glenelg, something of a local success story.

Just so you know where the name comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back