News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whyzfkaneklz.jpg

Dare I say that ISC are getting a new template judging from this? Hopefully we've seen the last of the enormous blocky collar.

Is the Gold Coast rebrand a substantiated rumor or just speculation?
Fairly substantiated. Was dropped in an article at the start of the year. BLK were planning a rebrand with them for this season before they went **** up, was pushed into next season. Although we haven't heard a whimper since, so who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS got it right the first time. Identifiable logo, unique colours in the AFL landscape, a "traditional" uniform and not to mention an awesome song.

GC couldn't even manage unique colours.

The Giants just need a tidy up of their home jumper. While there are designs that probably could have been better from the get go, changing the current one seems pointless when they've been doing alright. Plus it's a nice mix of colours and the balance is pretty good. You just need to play with the yoke a bit and make the grey a bit more of a steely colour. The Nike template I believe fancyscum came up with makes it look really good.

Bring out an orange secondary and a white third and you'd have a really good suite of jumpers.

It's a pretty decent colour scheme so you could change the clash every couple of years. Candy stripes or hoops would look pretty cool...

It took me a while to come around on it but yeah I think the existing GWS branding does alright - the only thing I don't like about it is that it lacks... soul - but then again, it's fitting for a franchise born into a land with no AFL roots.

I'd like to see the charcoal darkened a bit, though.

I think the G and the colours, especially the orange, is awesome. The Giants name is a little fey but what else can you go with? The G is such a good tie-in a name like Wolves would have sucked in comparison. And the song is ripper too, probably the only expansion club to have a song better than cringeworthy.

Pretty sure majestic is finished in Australia, meaning that brisbane will once again change manufacturers. Hopefully addidas or puma :')

Their Australian presence have been removed. Their Big Bash contract also falls under their 2017 arrangements. i.e., before this happened meaning the Big Bash will still carry Majestic Gear until the 2017/2018 season is over

https://www.majesticathletic.com.au/

Worrying sign when you cannot even access their website.

Pretty sure majestic is finished in Australia, meaning that brisbane will once again change manufacturers. Hopefully addidas or puma :')

Is there any other proof about Majestic going out they window apart from how they shut down their online presence?
Majestic Australia are managed by a company who deals with international companies wanting a presence in Australia.
http://nickauditorerepresents.com/brands/majestic-athletic/
Recently their website was completed, and Majestic is still listed as one of the brands they deal with here in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back