News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right yeah it says clash. Might be a mistake by those as Fangear possibly?

Not entirely sure what you're getting at here. The 2018 and 2019 clash jumpers are listed separately on Fangear, 2018 being white and 2019 being silver

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 1.33.49 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 1.34.05 pm.png

What's actually interesting with the ISC mock up is that the old AFL tag is still being used. Might be an oversight, or possibly ISC never updated? I only have Cotton On apparel from 2018, anyone happen to have ISC gear and know what the tag looks like?

https://www.fangear.com/port-adelaide-power-2019-men-s-clash-guernsey.html
Port's clash is now silver
PA19JSY05M-FRONT.CLASH__461032212.jpg

It's on the AFL shop's website so it's officially Port's new clash guernsey, looks like Carlton Wolf Grey 2.0

Not entirely sure what you're getting at here. The 2018 and 2019 clash jumpers are listed separately on Fangear, 2018 being white and 2019 being silver

View attachment 586463 View attachment 586464

What's actually interesting with the ISC mock up is that the old AFL tag is still being used. Might be an oversight, or possibly ISC never updated? I only have Cotton On apparel from 2018, anyone happen to have ISC gear and know what the tag looks like?

What tag do you mean?? The collar tag or the locker tag thing at the bottom?? Here’s a West Coast 2018.....
8CA1E487-F471-48D1-A485-93D72560C3F4.jpeg

It was still white last year. Silver was used in AFLX
Not sure if I'm alone in this opinion, but I reckon the silver looks terrible. So monotone and bland, looks very, very average. Much preferred the white

Let me assure you, I and a lot of other Port supporters hate it too.

Did anyone else see that AFLX isn’t Club based next year, but almost like the NBA All Star game with four captains? Fyfe, Dangerfield, and I cant remember the other two.

These will be the first four fresh identities since GWS. I wonder what route they’ll go down?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They throw this at us and leave state of origin in the cupboard.

The AFL are going to have to throw some serious money at clubs to even consider releasing players for it.

Waaaait are people really complaining about the Toiges jacket? That is a classic, actually pretty cool piece of merch. And to make yellow and black tasteful is a feat. And I'm hypercritical of both Puma and Richmond; especially Richmond merch (it's all so ******* grotty). Who cares if its ripped off from Borussia Dortmund? All of the biggest teams in the world use templates.

Also, first thought of that Brisbane Lions jumper... Soowz.

View attachment 586463 View attachment 586464

I was just saying that perhaps some bloke on Fangear saw it and was like oh well that looks different so it must be the clash. It appears not to be though because it is affiliated with the AFL so you'd think they'd know what's a preseason jumper and what's a clash.

Waaaait are people really complaining about the Toiges jacket? That is a classic, actually pretty cool piece of merch. And to make yellow and black tasteful is a feat. And I'm hypercritical of both Puma and Richmond; especially Richmond merch (it's all so ******* grotty). Who cares if its ripped off from Borussia Dortmund? All of the biggest teams in the world use templates.

Also, first thought of that Brisbane Lions jumper... Soowz.
think he was referring to the logo design being lazy not the jacket design

they missed an opportunity imo to use the 70/80s tiger imo

95EC3D48-8669-45FA-9FAB-4DFDDB0EB54D.jpeg

https://shop.portadelaidefc.com.au/port-adelaide-power-2019-men-s-jlt-guernsey.html
This is a bit weird; the old clash is listed as the JLT guernsey
PA19JSY02K-FRONT.JLT__3142358.jpg

Smells of someone forcing Port to use silver as a clash, having seen the success Carlton had with it last year, a smart person who knows how stupid this is has set it up so they use the white ones as a JLT jumper, then when the backlash comes for wearing this in an actual game they have the white clash jumpers ready to go.

I was just saying that perhaps some bloke on Fangear saw it and was like oh well that looks different so it must be the clash. It appears not to be though because it is affiliated with the AFL so you'd think they'd know what's a preseason jumper and what's a clash.

My apologies, I had not noticed the 2019 JLT jumper was the same as the 2018 clash. Carry on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think he was referring to the logo design being lazy not the jacket design

they missed an opportunity imo to use the 70/80s tiger imo

View attachment 586476
A bit of both, I reckon it is always nice to see a bespoke design, although if there's a team that you can pinch designs off of, Dortmund's not a bad option at all. But yeah, the logo is the big disappointment with it, in that the logo is a roundel with the club initials and est date just like Dortmund. The tiger that you suggested would look far better in that it actually would resonate with fans (don't think I've ever seen the RFC circle logo before?) and have the classy retro look that Dortmund's version has.

AC19JSY06M-FRONT__1846778834.jpg

Nice new training guernsey.
magpienato this is the "swooping magpie" training guernsey I was talking about
7/7? 8/8?
Did somebody say Crowchre?
View attachment 586459
Already posted ;)
https://shop.portadelaidefc.com.au/port-adelaide-power-2019-men-s-jlt-guernsey.html
This is a bit weird; the old clash is listed as the JLT guernsey
PA19JSY02K-FRONT.JLT__3142358.jpg
2018 Clash is now 2019 JLT.
2018 JLT is now 2019 Clash.

Come on guys, should have just asked me a page ago ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back