News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they just iron on retails for the Hawks or did they go out of their way to sublimate for a press release?

EDIT: A couple of them are signed, maybe auctioning them off?

How the hell do Carlton have the nerve to sell that s**t more expensive than any other club's new guernseys...
*Nike.
I know I've been bashing Nike a lot recently, but the "suggested price" on the unique Nike tag is $120. Everywhere else, they're sold for $110.
Watch next year, we'll drop the price to $110.

Hahahahaha fmd those draftee jumpers. Honchos at the AFL are so classless and dumb. The only difference between them and the bloke running the junior districts league is the house in Toorak and 600 grand a year.

0AD-F139-3131-EEF8F2B436979B1AHawksnest_Summer19_SamuelCostin_0556_iiNET_web.jpg

The iinet box is now brown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a dark shade of brown, looks like a Photoshop mock-up. I'd expect the real jumpers to have a lighter shade, similar to the stripes
Good spot, you'd be able to see the texture in the guernsey on the sponsor if it was real.

Promotional photos, to introduce drafted players or their new numbers with the names on the back are nothing new.

It does not mean names are coming, it was trailed and failed.

Nissan are taking over Audi as Hawks short sponsor in a 3 year deal, apparently is a whole of club sponsorship (including vfl and vflw)

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Source: http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2018-12-10/nissan-driving-the-hawks-in-2019
The partnership will see the Nissan logo appear on the Hawks playing shorts across both the men’s and women’s teams, as well as the apparel of Hawthorn’s coaches, amongst many other club assets.

Looks like Nissan are picking up where Audi left off. Wherever Audi appeared this year (most notably as the shorts sponsor), Nissan will appear next year

Nissan are taking over Audi as Hawks short sponsor in a 3 year deal, apparently is a whole of club sponsorship (including vfl and vflw)
On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Source: http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2018-12-10/nissan-driving-the-hawks-in-2019
Looks like Nissan are picking up where Audi left off. Wherever Audi appeared this year (most notably as the shorts sponsor), Nissan will appear next year
Shiiiiiit, gonna have to return my Audi and buy a Nissan now :(

Nissan were on board with us for a few years at different times

Interesting they always go to the shorts sponsor and have never tried for a jumper spot

If you are going to a Nissan GT-R you will be fine. If you are going to a Nissan Juke however..... :D
Was thinking a '95 Pulsar tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back